• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Dr. Me Plastic Surgery Consultation Review

ㅇㅇㅅㅇㅈ 2023-07-21 (금) 19:47 11 Months ago 2163
While watching Gangnam 00, I suddenly got angry and applied for consultation with Dr. Me. On the way to the hospital, I went to the hospital thinking about what to say about the shape of my nose I wanted and that I never wanted to have this shape. However, the counseling director explained things slowly and well, but the director spoke too quickly and seemed busy. It was just a feeling, so it felt like I forgot everything I was going to ask and gave up. Still, I think I asked everything I wanted to ask, but I don't remember much because you said it so quickly, but Q1. Are your nostrils not sharp after surgery? A. Listen to your nose. That won't happen. Q (Showing the picture) I don't want to be like this person who is sharp and visible. A This person put a lot of dermis. You will only put in this much, so it's okay. Q If you put in Megaderm, it won't show through? A Because the skin on your nose is not thin. And I said that nose surgery wouldn't be that difficult. It's probably because my nose is soft and I haven't had any procedures or surgery. Also, he said that if I tie it too much, it will look unnatural, so he said he would only tie it about 3 mm. He spoke a little too fast . It was a bit confusing, but he said everything I needed to, so it felt friendly even though he was unfriendly. Next time, I wanted to schedule the right consultation time, so this time I was stuck in between consultations. So I asked the counseling director if he could talk so quickly because he was busy, and the director said that nosebeam is not a major surgery, so there was no need to talk for so long. However, I decided to go because I was touching my face, but they told me it was no big deal, so I was shocked. However, the counselor answered kindly and said that it was not necessary to reduce the size of the nose bridge. Still, since the surgery was performed by the director, I wanted to take my time and receive proper counseling. Also, the estimate was about 5 to 15 higher than the estimate written here. I guess they thought I wouldn't know much because I was young, so I'm going to take my mom next time.

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List