• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Eye product review

두번째는제발 2023-02-15 (수) 15:39 1 Years ago 2167
10 years ago, I only had burial surgery, and the lines are still well maintained, but the right side of my eye is less open, double wrinkles have appeared in the front of my head, and the asymmetry has become worse as the front lines are getting eaten away on both sides, so I'm looking into reoperation. I'm worried because the consultations at all the places I've been to are different  . I'm in the middle of it. If possible, I would like to ask keen experts to provide valuable opinions on whether I should do it here or go to further consultation. 1. ㅇㅇㅂ (Gangnam-gu Office) 1-person director - Non-incision eye correction + in-out with both burials. Eye asymmetry is ongoing. It appears more asymmetrical because the fascia is congenitally weak. - Eyes that absolutely need eye shape correction. - Not recommended for epicanthoplasty. Local anesthesia after sedation. 2. ㅁㅅㄹㅇ - Incision eye correction - Consultation was more friendly and focused on facts than expected. - My eyes are fine now. The doctor who did the first surgery did a great job. Other people may not be aware of eye asymmetry, but it is something you care about, so lower your expectations for surgery. - You should be aware that there are limits to improvement due to the asymmetry of the face itself, and the space between the eyes and eyebrows is narrow, so it is not possible to enlarge the eyes or raise the lines excessively.   Place the line slightly above the current burial line and make it as visible as possible from in front of your eyes. Sleep anesthesia x, local anesthesia.  - It's hard to find reviews here, and the ratings aren't as good as I thought. I wonder if it's because they're so popular, but they talk about the eye problems in more detail than I thought. 3. ㅇㅍ (ㅇㅈㅇ) - Slight incision and upper slit are recommended (eye correction is optional) - The person was kind and looked at me closely, and the ratings were good here and there, so I was concerned. However, the app reviews did not give me the feeling I wanted.  4. ㄸㅋ (ㄱㅎㅅ) - In-out non-incision + slight upper slit is recommended. No need for eye correction. - I recommend organizing the lines like this first and then doing a forehead lift later. The space between the eyes and eyebrows is narrow, and the forehead is also narrow, so elevation can be effective.   All of the 123 lines you provided were fine, and I decided on line 2, which is slightly higher than the current one. It is more expensive than expected. - The person was friendly, but it felt like the level of detail was a bit lacking compared to other places. It is said that he is very meticulous during surgery. 5. ㅋㅇㅍㄹㅅ (ㄱㅅㅇ) - He was very kind and looked at me closely, and recommended that I only do an eyebrow lift + burying a single stitch in the front of my eyes. - Since the space between the eyes and eyebrows is narrow and the skin is a bit saggy rather than fat, he said it would be a good idea to tighten the lines in front of the eyes and get an eyebrow lift. He looked at my face closely, but I was concerned that it might be too early to get an eyebrow lift.   In that case, I think a forehead lift would be better later.   In addition, he recommended that it would be a good idea to do fat grafting on the cheekbones as well, but this was something I had not thought about, so I think I should go for another consultation.  In general, everyone was friendly and the counseling was good, but I was concerned that while those with a little more years of experience would be more stable, they might lack a bit of a trendy feel, and the content of the counseling was slightly different, making it more difficult to make a choice. Especially the part about eye correction ㅠ The additional places I would like to visit here are ㅅㅅ, ㄱㄹㅂ (ㅂㅈㅊ), ㅇㄷㅍ (Apgujeong), and ㄱㄴ. Is there a place worth skipping here, and do you have any opinions on the consultation content above or the hospital? I would appreciate it if you could talk to me! ㅠ
Written by
App

Comment 21
광발오 2023-02-15 (수) 17:01 1 Years ago Address
비대칭인데다 눈이 덜떠지는 거면 눈매교정 하는게 장기적으로 봤을때 나을거야... 나라면 눈전문인 1,2번에서 할것 같은데~ 눈매교정을 할거면 절개보단 비절개 하는곳이 나을듯!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

두번째는제발 Writer 2023-02-15 (수) 18:15 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
라인낮추기복원제발 2023-02-15 (수) 18:10 1 Years ago Address
기존에 매몰로했으면 절개로하는거 추천할게 나는 매몰로하고 매몰로 라인높였더니 기존라인(검은실?)이 보여서 라인이 두개됐어 절개로 라인 다 풀고 하는게 좋을거야

두번째는제발 Writer 2023-02-15 (수) 18:16 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
코는어려워정말 2023-02-15 (수) 21:36 1 Years ago Address
참고하고 가여~
부작용시러다그 2023-02-15 (수) 23:40 1 Years ago Address
참고하겠습니다
감사합니다
에비앙생수 2023-02-16 (목) 17:26 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅇㅂ 원장님 어땠어??
개인적으로 원장님자체는 ㄹㅇ 좋으신분 같구 상담도 정말 만족했는데 ㅋㅋ
그냥 끌리는 그런 느낌?? 이없어서 최종목록에는 제외시켰는데..
예시는 어땠음??