Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[체형&바디]

Please review the product and recommend it…

모모씨랑 2023-02-09 (목) 14:08 1 Years ago 2202
It's important to lose a lot, but I'm looking into it because I think the director's beauty standards are important. I'm currently looking into arms. I went to Kim and Kang, and my skin is in my 20s and doesn't have elasticity, so I think it would be good for Dr. Kim to do something. I have a weak skin, so I feel like it won't work... I was a little confused as to whether you were safety-oriented or not confident, but you were kind and it was nice to see the pinch test and ultrasound for consultation, but I want to do it safely and straighten the line. I'm worried about it (later, I went for a consultation, but I'm even more worried because I heard that there's a lawsuit going on with a patient with D, but I don't know the details) - No consultation fee, expected to be 200 for arm- back convexity, the director and manager are all friendly - The director 's kindness is mediocre. I don't think I did it for 5 minutes, but looking at the reviews, I like it and it says I'm expected to be 1800cc. Looking at people with similar physiques as me, I don't think it's that much... Anyway, when I told them that I have less elasticity and less weight, the director said it wasn't something to worry about, which made me even more confused... I've been to TT before, so it seems like they'll definitely pull something out, but I'm worried about sagging or dents because they pulled out too much (I don't know who did it, but I was surprised when I saw pictures of the side effects of TT), but I like the aftercare and they only do the surgery twice a day. So I like that again - no consultation fee, floating room - estimated price in the late 200s   +ㄹㅇㅇㅂ I went and only consulted with the manager, and the whole thing was a mess... . It's a major liposuction surgery, but you can't even see a doctor to make an appointment?... well… I don't know, but they recommended Accuu because I don't have elasticity. So, I'm a standard weight and my biceps are 11 inches -> expected to be 390... … . I liked the reviews, and I liked all the pictures they showed me after going to the hospital, but I didn't like the price, aftercare seemed to be ok with 6 high-frequency treatments - no consultation fee, arm - floating breasts - posterior convexity - Acculifting (?) expected to be 390 Additionally, I scheduled a consultation for ㄱㄴㄷㅅㄹ, ㄷㅌㅍ, but is there a place that is black or not recommended... or is there a place that is recommended... I was really thinking about it before doing it, so I want to make it look pretty. Please, if there is an example that turned out pretty, I would recommend it .

Comment 6
코코재수 2023-02-09 (목) 17:04 1 Years ago Address
자세한 발품후기 고마워
미니미mini 2023-02-09 (목) 17:16 1 Years ago Address
ㄱㄴㄷㅅㄹ ㄷㅌㅍ 괜찮아!!!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
환이사랑 2023-02-09 (목) 17:41 1 Years ago Address
자세한 후기고마워
태권보이 2023-02-10 (금) 13:58 1 Years ago Address
지흡으로 유명한 곳인데두 은근히 ㄹㅂㅇㅂㄴ랑 ㄹㅇㅌ가 안비싼편이네..? 금액 ㄱㅊ다
콩찹쌀떡 2023-05-03 (수) 20:14 1 Years ago Address