• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㄷㄹ, ㅁㅋ, ㅇㅆ consultation review

바질토마토 2023-11-15 (수) 16:51 7 Months ago 1952
The condition of my nose is not that I don't have a bridge, but when viewed from the front, my nose is round and round and the bones on both sides are wide. I don't have a complex about the bridge of my nose, but I really didn't like the shape of my front nose, so I looked for a hospital that performs surgery naturally without implants. I live in the countryside, so I went up to Seoul this summer and only got 3 treatments a day... and 2-3 more treatments this winter. I'm planning on choosing a hospital. I went to all three places, but there wasn't one that really appealed to me.. At that time, because of my scar, I searched mainly for the closed ones, so I searched narrowly, but I just searched widely for the open ones, and if I go in the winter, I'll go to ㅇㅂㄹ, ㅇㅍㄹㅅ, and ㅇㅍ, and consult reviews to decide . I left it on the notepad after receiving it,, I hope it helps! ㄷㄹ (ㅏ ㅡㅁ) - Consultation fee is 10,000 won (CT scan) - This is not a private specialty, but the reviews were good so I was curious so I added it to the list - I don't recommend surgery, I recommend the one that suits my face - I want to improve the roundness of my nose. -I have developed eyebrows, cheekbones, and nasal bridge . The nose has a short nasal septum and short cartilage (2mm) - If you hold the tip of the nose, it is not recommended because the nose bridge is developed and the nose bridge appears more prominent. I don't recommend touching the tip of the nose because it will further ruin the balance of the face - Still, if you want to improve, you can remove the front to make the nostrils visible, but I didn't recommend this because I had a major construction accident and I don't have a lot of ear cartilage or other materials - I only recommend reducing the nostrils (different because the nostrils are even) (It goes in differently on the outside and inside) - Cost 150 ㅁㅋ (ㅏㅡ) - Consultation fee 10,000 won (CT scan) - The director is very confident in the surgery, and the counseling director has also worked at several hospitals, but the director here is really good and said the nose improvement will go as well as desired. -I know which part of the nose you want to improve, and the front is slightly lifted. The nose bone is wide and called a double nose - You have to cut both sides of the nose bone and use costal cartilage because there is not enough cartilage - Open, costal cartilage 500, osteotomy 50, double nose improvement 50 costs up to 600, but if you make a reservation on the day and make a partial disclosure, the price goes up to 470, so the pressure to make a reservation is harsh.. ( It seemed like there was an hour talking about the reservation...) ㅇㅆ (ㅗㅓㅁ) - No consultation fee (no CT scan) - Kindness of the director - I told him about the consultation I had received elsewhere, but the consultation director said that it was absolutely not the nose that would use autologous costal or costal cartilage. Surgery is possible on the ear cartilage - both the director and the director said that overall, I don't have a bad nose. All you need to do is improve the front part - I'll just use ear cartilage and autologous dermis behind the ears to improve the front part as desired and smooth out the bridge of the nose - Open the nose, improve the nostril, use ear cartilage, and fill the empty space in the nose with dermis - Total 3.84 million won, same-day reservation A total of 3.2 million won was distributed to 3 places, but the words they said were so different that I was even more confused..! So, I decided to go there more in the winter and definitely go there. The consultation itself was all good, but there wasn't a place that really appealed to me.

Comment 5
지주발 2023-11-15 (수) 17:24 7 Months ago Address
가격차이 ㅎㄷㄷ하다;; ㄷㄹ 안전주의라 생각해서 가본건데 괜찮은 듯.. 진짜 병원은 마음에 드는데 나올때까지 발품 팔아보는게 답인거같아 ㅜㅜ 수술날 잡아 놓고도 망설이고 있었는데 정보 올려줘서 고마워!!!
뾱뾱이 2023-11-20 (월) 21:39 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
코성공하고싶어요 2023-12-26 (화) 21:21 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
스텔라사랑해 2024-01-21 (일) 07:14 5 Months ago Address
정보 감사드려요
미들마치 2024-05-15 (수) 03:32 1 Months ago Address
정보 고마웡
Prev  Next  List