• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅋㅇ, ㅋㅇㅍㄹㅅ, ㅊㅇ Review of first nose surgery

쥬띾이 2023-11-11 (토) 16:39 7 Months ago 2584
First of all, my nose has a certain bridge, but the tip is blunt and low. Spreading nose. Bokko. (If you're curious, look for the article lamenting about my nose among my posts.) I always didn't like my nose and had a complex about it, but I didn't know what to do with this troublesome problem, so I decided to get surgery. ---------- ㅋㅇㅍㄹㅅ - ㄱㅅㅇ (There was almost no waiting for consultation. About ten minutes??) : The bridge of the nose is upright and high, but the tip of the nose is blunt and low. So, if you raise the tip of the nose to match the bridge of the nose, the nose itself will feel very tall and enlarged. For that reason, septum extension is not recommended. : So what I recommend is nose tip cartilage transplant. Cartilage is harvested from the ear, stacked in two layers, wrapped with donor dermis, and transplanted to the cartilage at the tip of the nose. : There's no need to raise your nose. It's already high. : But the horizontal axis of the nose is slightly tilted and the nostrils are even. Using donated dermis, the uneven nasal wings were corrected and the nostrils were slightly reduced. My nostrils aren't that big so I don't have to do much. The doctor's consultation was very kind. Touch and stroke my nose until it hurts. Anyway, I consulted for a very long time. - 406 / 360 if you do a partial review ---------- ㅋㅇ - ㄱㅎㅌ (Arrived at 12:15. 12:30 was the reservation time and I waited almost 2 hours to get in.) I'm just bored and angry, so I don't really want to consult. It didn't work... The director must have come right after the surgery, but he looked so tired and didn't even know that my nostrils were uneven. I was surprised because the photoshopped photos were so strange, like some kind of whining. Rather than feeling like I was seeing the harmony of my face, I felt like I was just looking at my nose. not really. - I can't even remember if it's 390 due to the nasal septum extension + nose cheek reduction. ---------- ㅊㅇ - ㅂㅇㄱ : The nasal septum is not gently curved, but one side protrudes. I heard that this often happens due to trauma in childhood. What is it? I guess I dug my nose too hard when I was a baby... ㅜ Anyway, because of this, it became a case of difficult to clean my nose that could have been easily cleaned. : I recommend a straight line, not a straight line. : Complemented by lowering the tip of the nose with septum lengthening surgery. (No columellar support. / Once you use the septum and the ears are not enough.) : Very hooked beak!! very!! It's a little bit so I just shave it off a little bit. : The nose is not short, but the tip of the nose looks poor because the bridge of the nose is down but the columella is poor, so the tip of the nose looks relatively lifted and missing. : The nostrils are not big. However, there is a slight asymmetry... Pay attention to that and reduce the bridge of the nose a little. : Your nose is already high, so don’t be greedy and live like this. No osteotomy either. : However!! Slightly prostrate and flat forehead. It doesn't matter if it's just the nose, but if you do fat grafting naturally on the line from the forehead to the nose and chin, it would be nice to complement the overall look. (This is the first hospital that talked about fat grafting, but I knew that I had a small chin, and I understood that they were not recommending ridiculously excessive surgery.) The feeling of my mouth sticking out a little was because I had a small chin. If you feel burdened by fat grafting, get chin filler while you are doing your nose. I will even apply filler while you are sleeping (haha). - Nose 380, fat grafting 120, 500 in total. (Partial review price.) I went to three hospitals today... I guess I'll make a decision after receiving the consultation I booked on Monday. Hmm.. Ah.. It's difficult.... It's even more difficult when I think about it... I was really attracted to ㅇㅍㄹㅅ, but after going to ㅊㅇ, I'm really attracted to ㅊㅇ again... Ha.. Anyway.. Okay.. Everyone. Let's become pretty~

Comment 12
뚜뚜리방구 2023-11-11 (토) 19:28 7 Months ago Address
ㅋㅇ는 너무한다 .. 2시간도 그렇고 짝짝이인것도 몰라보다니..
관심갖고눈팅 2023-11-12 (일) 12:53 7 Months ago Address
ㅜ ㅜ이런
나나난ㄴ 2023-11-13 (월) 00:26 7 Months ago Address
고생했다ㅠㅠ  발품 넘 힘들다…ㅠㅠㅠ
latidoo 2023-11-13 (월) 10:56 7 Months ago Address
자세히 써주다니 고마워 발품 힘들지ㅠㅠ
쿠론니 2023-11-15 (수) 14:15 7 Months ago Address
나도 치유가 끌리더라고.. ㅠㅠ 재상담 받아보려고
ddilvi3 2023-11-20 (월) 10:15 7 Months ago Address
ㅊㅇ는 치유 맞는거지?
Uzzang 2023-11-28 (화) 00:54 7 Months ago Address
나도 ㅊㅇ ㅂㅇㄱ 원장님 상담예약 걸어놨는데 상담 별루란 글도 꽤 봐서 취소할까 고민중인데ㅜㅠ 예사는 상담 괜찮았던거징?

쥬띾이 Writer 2023-11-29 (수) 14:58 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

Uzzang 2023-11-29 (수) 22:27 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
뉴뉴코뉴 2023-12-06 (수) 11:37 7 Months ago Address
글보니까 나도 ㅊㅇ 가볼까 싶네 후기 고마워!!
으응나나 2023-12-11 (월) 17:05 7 Months ago Address
혹시 ㅊㅇ as 어떻게 되는지 알아..?
스텔라사랑해 2024-01-21 (일) 07:17 5 Months ago Address
케이플러스 두 원장님한테 다른 날 상담 2번 받을 수 있나봐요
Prev  Next  List