• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Step 1

소금은동빵 2024-06-30 (일) 16:24 2 Months ago 604
First of all, my eyes are double on one side and double on the other, and I've been stressed out because I look fierce. The goal is to make a better impression, not because I have dual eyes, so I don't have facial features that go well with flashy, big eyes! The photos I took were semi-outline or in-outline photos. ㅂㅅㅇ Director's consultation fee is 10,000 won. In-out line is possible. Can be dried in-line. Eye opening power is weak. Today Burial method. Even without eye correction, it will look like a photo. Cash 110 Card 121 Local anesthesia only, same day If stitches are removed within 3 years, reoperation is free. Surgery time: 30 minutes. After the surgery, did you feel like the consultation from the surgeon about the swelling laser was too insincere? The director was kind and explained in detail, but it was a bit weird. Director ㅇㅁㅊ I was put under anesthesia for about 5 minutes just enough to get a local injection with sleep + topical injections. I had to fast for 5 hours. If there were stitches, I had to come once within three days. If not, I would stay for about a week and then come to see the progress. Naturally. Recommended for adhesion + eye correction + upper eyelid surgery. 1.98 million won (1.43 million won without upper eyelid surgery) Credit card cash is the same. Only in-outline is recommended. Recommended for thicker lines . ? I knew the director was good at doing facial packs, so there was nothing unpleasant and he wasn't friendly, but it was nice that he let me know how much of the line he could do to suit my eye shape. ㅇㄹㅇ ㅇㄷㅅ Director's partial incision + top slit, 20 million down payment (full refund in case of cancellation) Possible)+170 Total 190 Local anesthesia + Local anesthesia You have to come back a week later to remove the stitches. Swelling after surgery. Laser. Whenever you want. Surgery time: 1 hour. In-outline, semi-outline, medium. I was surprised to hear that they recommended a partial incision as they said it would be resolved with natural adhesion for 1 year. The director was neither unfriendly nor very friendly. The counseling director was a bit like a local girl. I received counseling from three different places, but all three spoke differently, so I had a mental breakdown. There was nothing in common, so I decided to try my best and go to two more places.
Written by
App

Comment 3
또당 2024-07-03 (수) 13:49 2 Months ago Address
좋은 정보 고마워
dl**** 2024-08-21 (수) 03:00 16 Days ago Address
고마오
dl**** 2024-08-21 (수) 03:00 16 Days ago Address
수술 후기 있어?
Prev  Next  List