• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of the first pair of feet

피스타치오초코 2024-06-30 (일) 12:07 2 Months ago 906
I wanted to do dual wielding for the first time, so I looked for it and ended up going to two places! Her age is 20 seconds 1. Wonjin Plastic Surgery (Director ㅇㅅㅎ) My mother had previously received counseling when I was having a double surgery, so she went with me and did not appoint a director . She is a foreigner and people my age are hard to find. I received consultation from Dr. Soo-Hyeon Lee and he recommended burial and eye correction. He said that I only had wrinkles on one side of my double eyelid because I didn't have enough strength to open my eyes. If I had to have surgery, I would have to open my eyes in between surgeries. The price was said to be 150, but it was 120 after a discount. I forgot the As part and didn't ask... 2. Noh Sang-hoon Plastic Surgery (Director ㄱㄷㅎ) I saw it on Instagram and in the community and went alone this time. It looked like an advertisement, but the ratings here didn't seem to be bad, so I appointed Director Dahan Kim for consultation. As soon as I saw it, I was told that my eye bags were severe compared to my age, so I was recommended fat grafting, natural adhesion, and eye correction. The price was 209, but with a discount, it was 153 (you have to pay 150,000 won on the day of the reservation to get this price). They said if I tell them 4 days before the surgery, excluding Sundays, they will refund the entire deposit of 150,000 won. However, I am old and this is my first time hearing about fat grafting above the eyes, so I am a bit reluctant. I asked what would happen if I do double eyelid surgery without fat grafting, and they said there is a possibility that my double eyelids will gradually grow upwards like they are now and loosen. . It's free for 3 years, and they say they'll do the surgery again after you pay just the anesthesia fee. They also provide follow-up care (swelling care, etc.). They said that they would put a small amount of fat grafting in during the first surgery, freeze it, and do a second round if it was not enough or if they wanted it (most people get it until the second round.) I did not get fat grafting, but only received double eyelid surgery and eye correction. So, they say it doesn't come with free 3-year service and it costs about the same as anesthesia . I'm more attracted to the 2nd one when I look at the director's experience,,, (actually, there's no big difference), but the recommendation for fat grafting is a bit... I'm afraid it'll get lumpy, fat around the eyes, etc. Because of side effects, etc.

Comment 3
뀨리뀨리 2024-07-02 (화) 19:32 2 Months ago Address
나라묜 더 다녀볼거같아 1인원장님만 계신곳도 함 가보ㅓ
이츠미미미누 2024-07-08 (월) 01:05 2 Months ago Address
나더 더 다녀보는거 추천! 최소 5군데는 다녀봐!
티라미수케이킈 2024-08-07 (수) 16:30 1 Months ago Address
무조건 더 다녀봐!!  이곳저곳 다 상담 가봐야 진짜 어떤 눈인지 정확한 이야기 들을 수 이써!
Prev  Next  List