• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Daegu nose surgery consultation

꽁잉ㅇ 2024-06-29 (토) 16:58 2 Months ago 592
I had nose surgery consultations at 4 places in Daegu. B L, ㅂㅇ, ㅇㅅ, ㅋ These are the four places. B L suggested shaving the curved beak and raising the tip of the nose using the nasal septum. ㅂㅇ was done with the head of the counseling department, not a doctor, but they fixed the crooked nose and fixed the curved nose. He suggested shaving it off and putting silicone in the cartilage at the tip of the nose and the bridge of the nose. The surgical method was a bit strange. I consulted with Dr. ㅇㅅ ㅇㅇㅈ. But he said he wanted to put pearls on the tip of my nose?? They say that pearls are round-shaped silicone, and that they will put silicone in the philtrum right under the nose to make the nasolabial angle 100 degrees, which is quite surprising... I was told that the surgery would be done by using a septum and slightly raising the tip of the nose. Is there anyone who has had the surgery at these four hospitals?

Comment 1
뇨끼이 2024-06-30 (일) 00:34 2 Months ago Address
Not me, but an acquaintance of mine got his nose done at ㅂㅇ, and although it was a factory type, he did it pretty well. I heard that a famous influencer did it for ㅋ.
Prev  Next  List