• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Facial Contouring Baku 2/ Good 2

안면윤곽할꺼다 2024-06-19 (수) 02:46 2 Months ago 950
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Nonhyeon Station - The asymmetry is severe and even if you contour, you won't see much effect. It's better to fix the asymmetry with two jaws. You don't have to get two jaws from me, and I won't even ask you to contour. A famous hospital for facial contouring on the B1 floor of Gangnam Station. - It's a large egg shape. Don't outline it. It's just too saggy and ineffective. It's hard to get the nose to the desired shape, but I'll try my best to match it. ㄷㅇㅇ - This oo before and after will be clear. Just trust me, I have a feeling,, ㅇㅍㅅㅌ- Lim oo, I have a complex on my face. It seems like you are thinking about safety by telling me this, but I am a bit reluctant when I hear that it doesn't sagging my face. It separates the muscles and bones.. but there are reviews saying that it sags. It's rampant, but they say it won't work, so I wonder if I can trust him and have the surgery. It's really hard to choose a hospital,,, I should just not do it.

Comment 9
언지닝 2024-06-19 (수) 11:27 2 Months ago Address
Don't do it ㅜㅜ My friend also shaved his bones and got saggy cheeks ㅠ He looks old and it's a complete reflection ㅠㅠ
필리리린 2024-06-19 (수) 11:43 2 Months ago Address
I received it from Director ㄷㅇㅇ ㅇㄷㅊ, and although it may be because he has a long history in this field, he was confident and trusted me.
앙퀴여워 2024-06-19 (수) 15:11 2 Months ago Address
Since ㄷㅇㅇ tends to do both, haha, it seems difficult because each director has a different perspective.. If so, I think it would be better to do it at a hospital where you have confidence..
쀼랫 2024-06-19 (수) 16:47 2 Months ago Address
ㅇㅍㅅㅌ After the surgery, I felt a lump in my front chin and a lump in my mouth up to 6 inches, but I am satisfied with the lines themselves, and my quality of life is different from before the surgery...

안면윤곽할꺼다 Writer 2024-06-20 (목) 15:50 2 Months ago Address
Does the major swelling usually go down about a month after surgery?

공쥬주잉 2024-06-21 (금) 23:21 2 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.

안면윤곽할꺼다 Writer 2024-06-23 (일) 10:17 2 Months ago Address
I asked for it to be a doll line, so they did it to the maximum.
쭈릥이 2024-06-22 (토) 15:52 2 Months ago Address
I don't think it's common to prevent surgery, but I think it would be better for Yesa to think more carefully.

안면윤곽할꺼다 Writer 2024-06-23 (일) 10:18 2 Months ago Address
After worrying about it for 3 years, I decided to have surgery this time because I was afraid I would regret it if I did it later haha.
Prev  Next  List