Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Reviews of re-eye surgery (mainly circulated in private hospitals)

달팽이뿔버섯 2024-02-20 (화) 16:41 6 Months ago 1322
Current state of my eyes - The first eye was buried - The reoperation was also buried - It's been 7 years since the reoperation, and my double eyelids are generally loose (worse on the left eye than the right eye) - I even had the reoperation buried to avoid an incision... What can I do with the eye that has become unlocked once? They say countless incisions are good for fixation, so I mainly go to private hospitals that have a lot of reviews for double eyelid surgery and good aftercare. (Gangnam) - 30 minute wait, 20 minutes for consultation - Overall, the hospital atmosphere is messy and there are a lot of people, so the waiting time is also long. - This place was amazing, where the director first held a mirror and drew the lines. I've seen many places where people take pictures, but this was the first time I'd seen the director draw the lines himself, so it was amazing... I really wanted to do it. - The director had a lot of faith in his own surgery. When he diagnosed the surgery. He was the type of person who didn't speak vaguely but spoke clearly - He went in through an incision for reoperation, and since he had an even eye, he said he needed to open the left eye further with an upper epicanthoplasty along with eye correction. - I asked him if he needed fat removal and he said no. Personally, I prefer fat removal. It didn't seem like you were there - CCTV, 1 year after AS, stitches removed on the 7th day All (Apgujeong) - 5 minute wait, 30 minute consultation - It's the same private hospital as the previous hospital, but it felt much more comfortable and organized. There were quite a few people, but there was a wait. The time was short - There was a photo shoot here and the director asked me in detail about my previous surgery - This was the first time I started a consultation by explaining the structure of my eyes. The director told me to close and open my eyes and why I had no choice but to have double eyes. He expertly told me about the reason why my double eyelids are loosening - He said that the biggest reason for the loosening of my double eyelids even though I had two buried surgeries is because my current line is very low and I also have a lot of eye fat - He suggested that I do a second eyelid surgery through an incision and remove the fat here. They said there was no need for eye correction - CCTV, 3 years of AS, stitches removed on the 7th day. For reference, both had post-care such as a swelling laser, and they said I could see the director when checking the progress. Since this was a repeat surgery, the kindness of the director or manager was not very good to me. It wasn't important, but it was a small consolation that both places sympathized with the hardships I felt and explained the surgery method in detail. I didn't make the decision after going to only two places anyway, so I'm posting this to share information! Both were okay, but the atmosphere at the first hospital was very chaotic and the director's beliefs were so clear that I was worried that there would be a conflict of opinion with me in the future . If I'm worried, I'm thinking of going to a less cluttered place with a shorter waiting time for consultation, like the second hospital.. haha

Comment 12
별의별세상이당 2024-02-21 (수) 18:43 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

달팽이뿔버섯 Writer 2024-02-23 (금) 09:58 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

별의별세상이당 2024-02-23 (금) 15:15 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

달팽이뿔버섯 Writer 2024-02-26 (월) 10:14 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
호우두 2024-02-21 (수) 20:43 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

달팽이뿔버섯 Writer 2024-02-23 (금) 09:59 6 Months ago Address