Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[etc]

Lip scar reconstruction surgery works well!

뽕딸2 2023-08-10 (목) 17:33 10 Months ago 1134
전

<전>

전

<전>

후

<후>

후

<후>

The hospital that was with me in my 20s is not an advertisement at all, but a great show!!!  Shinsa-dong plastic surgery center director forever ㅜㅜ!!!! I am writing this because I am so, so grateful to the director who has worked hard and been consistently kind over the years. I have a not easy case (I was seriously injured when I was 7 years old, and my lip tissue was completely torn off. Only a sutured scar remained, and the philtrum and corner of my mouth were asymmetrical). When I first visited, I think I had a consultation for over an hour ㅜ_ㅜ Thank you so much for the director's warm words (I was deeply touched) and the kind nurses.   From 16 to 23, I trusted only the director and underwent surgery several times. (I was so happy that I cried a lot after the surgery. I received a successful result, so I am posting my review on my own without prior notice or consent from the hospital director.) I hope everyone reads my reviews and gets to know the director better. There are already a lot of foreigners!!  This is a pre-surgery photo from 2016 and a recent surgery photo. The line in the middle was taken right after the surgery, so it's a design pen mark!  I had another surgery in the middle of the progress report once every 3 months, but I am still receiving treatment, so I will leave another review haha. It's a little difficult to make a reservation, but everything else is good!!

Comment 8
ㅎ희 2023-08-10 (목) 21:31 10 Months ago Address
Wow, hospital information please!!
단지빵이 2023-08-11 (금) 13:38 10 Months ago Address
Please give me information ㅠㅠ
Syys 2023-08-11 (금) 14:25 10 Months ago Address
Information please
주현진동생 2023-08-11 (금) 15:15 10 Months ago Address
Wow, it went really well.. please give me the information ㅠㅠ
유람선히 2023-08-11 (금) 15:38 10 Months ago Address
내동생도 이거 필요한데 ㅠㅠ정말 정보부탁해 !!
Esgee 2023-08-16 (수) 23:18 10 Months ago Address
우와 엄청 잘됬다
콩빵이 2023-08-22 (화) 17:23 10 Months ago Address
여기 원장님 이력도 화려하시던데.. 나도 입꼬리랑 인중 하고 싶은데 무조건 여기서 할라고.. 다른 데에 비해 가격은 좀 쎈 거 같았지만 온라인 상담만 요청해도 원장님이 직접 답변 주시고, 심지어 완전 칼같이 "외측인중확대술과 입꼬리 함께하면 입술이 가로로 확장되고 커지기 때문에 큰 입술을 선호하지 않으시거나 지금 입술 크기에 만족하신다면 하지 않는 게 맞습니다." 라고 하셔서 더 신뢰가 갔음.. 낫습니다 도 아니고 맞습니다.. 확신에 가득차 계신 느낌..
명품페이스 2023-09-19 (화) 05:39 9 Months ago Address
예쁘당
Prev  Next  List