Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[etc]

This is a review from a little less than two months ago!

뚠뚠콩나물 2023-07-21 (금) 18:15 11 Months ago 1750
수술 전 누운귀 상태ㅠㅠ

<수술 전 누운귀 상태ㅠㅠ>

수술 후 정면

<수술 후 정면>

수술 후 오른쪽귀

<수술 후 오른쪽귀>

수술 후 왼쪽귀

<수술 후 왼쪽귀>

First of all, I think it's one of the best things I've ever done in my life. Of course, there are drawbacks, as I will tell you later. I really don't regret it at all. Rather, I regret that I received it late after worrying about it. As you can see just by looking at the before and after surgery photos above, my face shape is a bit round. I have an angular area on my chin, so no matter what kind of hair I wear, only the angular area stands out, so I was in a hurry to cover it up. I think the part I was most complex about has improved a lot even without shaving the bone! And maybe bone-cutting Western music? I'm so scared of outlines that I don't think I'll be able to do it until I die. I can't help but mention the shortcomings, the sleeping part..!! I always sleep on my side... I feel like I've been able to sleep comfortably for quite a while... ㅠ Stress ㅠ Still, I'm getting used to the fact that I'm really scared of people. In the first week alone, I briefly closed my eyes for about 2-3 hours a day. I felt like I was tired, but now my sleep time is increasing by 30 minutes or 1 hour every week. Haha. I heard that it got better when I used a donut pillow, but I thought it would be best to get used to the upright posture, so I'm getting used to it. And I was worried about the washing part for about two weeks . I wore 3 layers of ear caps that Coupang ordered and washed my hair, but now I just wash freely. It does n't seem like I need much follow-up care, so I've been to the hospital twice after surgery. I asked if they would like to make another appointment, and they said it was okay. I don't think I'll ever go again. Even though I sleep a lot, which is a fatal drawback for me... After surgery, when I take pictures or look in the mirror, my gaze is diverted towards my ears, and the feeling of my face is so great that it is difficult to express in words. If I lie down with my ears small, my face feels big. Everyone, look in the mirror and pull your ears. It feels different haha. I don't know if I'll write another review when I have time, but for now, I'll focus on taking care of it from now on!!

Comment 11
lkjhg 2023-07-21 (금) 22:22 11 Months ago Address
The difference in feeling between what you can see in front of your ears and what you can't see is quite big. It's amazing.
홍삼33 2023-07-22 (토) 06:00 11 Months ago Address
Wow, I've never thought about my ears before in my life, but they feel different.
청명 2023-07-22 (토) 21:07 11 Months ago Address
Wow, that's amazing... I'll have to see what my ears shape like...
눙밍이 2023-07-22 (토) 22:37 11 Months ago Address
Oh, it really feels different.. With just one ear, there is a subtle difference.
다라한잔 2023-07-25 (화) 10:17 11 Months ago Address
Wow, it’s amazing
수능끝나고성형해야지 2023-07-26 (수) 11:38 11 Months ago Address
윤곽하고 나서 나도 해야겠다!!
롲재 2023-07-26 (수) 22:32 11 Months ago Address
와 진짜 신기하다
뚱땅땡땅 2024-01-06 (토) 17:58 5 Months ago Address
헐 대박 넘 잘댔어요!!
혹시 지금도 유지 잘 되규 있나요!?
보형물 뭐 넣었는지 궁금해요!
옌옌니니 2024-02-03 (토) 23:51 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.