Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Reviews from a total of 7 places! Beware of long post (there are still 7 left, so I’ll post them again later! haha)

최서연 2023-06-29 (목) 16:17 1 Years ago 5573

My eyelids are thick, either because I have a lot of eye fat or because my skin and muscles are thick. Although I prefer burial, I am also considering incision considering the possibility of it coming loose. We prefer natural in-lines, and use clear photos and photos of lines taken at home during consultations. The standard for disqualification among Balpoom hospitals is that when explaining, the explanation is intended to persuade the other party rather than for the sake of the patient, so if there is insufficient evidence, incoherence, or feels strangely uncomfortable, the patient is disqualified. This is because I thought it was said with the hospital's interests in mind, not the patient's. Please take into account that I am using my intuition and not facts..! Haha 1. ㅇㅇㄴㅋ ▶ Incision fat removal, eye bridge, upper lip lift ▶ KRW 2.89 million (2 reviews of partially released photos, before and after photo event price) ▶ Unlimited puffiness laser (1 elapsed time, 3, 6 months observation) ▶ Free A/S for 3 years ▶ Drawing the line 5 days after removing the stitches was not my style. Please catch it with a semi-out feeling. So eliminated. 2. ㄴㅅㅎ-ㅅㅇㅇ ▶Partial incision fat removal (He initially recommended epicanthoplasty and eye bridge, but he told me to do it at my own will, so I made it sound like I didn't want to do it, so if the director wouldn't do it, he didn't necessarily recommend it) ▶1.32 million won (excluding epicanthoplasty and eye bridge ) / 110 won for same-day reservation / deposit 50,000 won) ▶ Swelling laser and swelling injection provided ▶ Free A/S for 3 years ▶ 3-7 days after stitch removal ▶ Partial + sedation anesthesia In general, I don't remember how to make recommendations based on the patient's needs, and the doctor's explanation was not detailed (I felt like doing whatever you want), so I was eliminated regardless of my skills. The director said that eye correction must be done unconditionally, but the reason is so drastic that I don't trust it (regarding the photo I showed as an example of creating lines at home, I was able to look that way because I opened my eyes clearly when taking the picture. To look like that, you have to bridge your eyes) I said so, but I opened it comfortably without putting any strain on my eyes). Dismissed because there were inconsistencies in the explanation. 3. ㄸㅋ-ㄱㅎㅅ ▶ Natural adhesion (fat removal) forehead lift ▶ KRW 1.32 million (eyes only), KRW 2.75 million (including forehead lift) ▶ Swelling laser provided ▶ Free A/S for 1 year ▶ 3 days after suture removal ▶ Partial + sedation anesthesia is bad The most shocking consultation in terms of meaning. He pointed out line number 123 and pointed it out as my favorite inline. He passionately explained why it was necessary to have a forehead lift. It is said that the eyes are not bulging because of fat, but because the space between the eyebrows is narrow and the skin is lumpy. Eye correction will make them more convex and fat removal will be useless. However, the basis used in the process was impossible to judge based on my medical knowledge. Afterwards, through consultation at another hospital, it was determined that forehead lift surgery lasts for 5-6 years and has major side effects, so the patient was disqualified due to the director's superior technique. 4. ㅇㅇㄱㄹ** ▶ Natural adhesion (+ fixation) fat removal epicanthoplasty ▶ KRW 1,518,000 ▶Unlimited puffiness laser/breast swelling injections (observation for 1, 3, and 6 months) ▶Free AS for 1 year ▶7 days after stitch removal ▶Local + sedation anesthesia The explanation is simple and reliable. The rationale for why each procedure should be performed was explained in an understandable way, so I didn't feel uncomfortable like I had in other consultations. The reason why eye bridges are not recommended is that the desired line appears and the eyes become larger without having to strain the eyes. Considering the side effects of the eye bridge, there is no need to do it. He muttered to himself, “I think an incision would be good because there is a lot of resistance in the eye,” but since it was my first surgery and natural adhesion was possible, natural adhesion was recommended. I asked about a forehead lift, but he did not recommend it, explaining the reasons listed above. Getting the line was the feeling I wanted, but I don't quite remember, and I want a second consultation to ask why an incision is not recommended. This is the first time I have heard of this method of fixation. I used the 3rd fixation method, which involves fixing it once more to the Muller muscle to prevent it from coming loose during natural adhesion. I would like to ask if there would be any side effects if fixed to the Müller muscle. Candidate number 1! 5. ㅇㅇㅇ(m)** ▶Natural adhesion (fat removal) anterior epicanthoplasty ▶1.3 million won (photo provided, event price, etc.) ▶A/S is 1 year, but it is flexible. I am busy worrying about incision and natural adhesion, so I am writing down other details. I can’t remember because I can’t do it..ㅠ Natural adhesion is 5-7 points, and the line is carefully drawn to the line I want. The director talked about what he had buried like his own sister and kindly explained that it was better to bury it if possible. (He said he had pointed it out again twice and was planning to bury it again if it was released in the future.) Candidate number 2! 6. ㅈㅇㅈㅇ-ㄱㅂㅇ* ▶ Incision epicanthoplasty ▶ KRW 2.42 million ▶ Swelling laser/scar swelling injection provided ▶ 1 year after-sales service ▶ 7 days after stitch removal ▶ Partial + sedative anesthesia I was embarrassed because they strongly insisted that non-incision should never be done. During previous consultations with ㅇㅇㄱㄹ and ㅇㅇㅇ, I was almost leaning toward non-incision, but I was dumbfounded when they said only incision would be required. The reason is that the muscles and skin are thick, so it will definitely loosen up in 3-4 months. (I don't know the basis for thinking that way. Big data that was released, lack of skills to prevent it from being resolved through non-incision, or because of the hospital's profits..?) From here, the concerns about incision or non-incision become more severe. He explained why I had to do snow school, but I didn't really understand. The line is what I really want. If I had to make an incision, would I do it here? It is impossible to make a judgment due to the conflicting claims of the hospital that insists on non-incision and the director here, so I put it on hold for now. It feels strangely uncomfortable to insist on eye bridge because it seems a bit of a leap, but the lines are pretty, so candidate number 3! 7. ㅋ ㄹㅁ ▶ Incision, epicanthoplasty ▶ 190 ▶ Swelling laser/sternum injection ▶ Free A/S for 2 years ▶ 5-7 days after stitch removal ▶Local + sedative anesthesia I wanted in-line, but they kept setting it to semi-out and said it would look prettier this way. leaving out. Ultimately, I am still contemplating whether to make an incision or a non-incision, and is there a special advantage to the natural adhesion fixation method used in ㅇㅇㄱㄹ that it is buried but does not loosen? Now, I am also thinking that if possible, it would be better to have the first surgery buried, but in the end, it seems to be a choice between whether the swelling goes down quickly or less quickly. What do you guys think?

Comment 44
9190 2023-06-29 (목) 16:19 1 Years ago Address
It's real sincerity haha
토코좋아 2023-06-29 (목) 18:04 1 Years ago Address
I think I'll have to make an incision... ㅠㅠ
유정원님 2023-06-29 (목) 18:05 1 Years ago Address
It looks like there is a lot of fat above the eyes, so either fat removal or incisions will have to be done together. I also had eyes like that before surgery, so I used incisions when I had natural surgery.

최서연 Writer 2023-06-29 (목) 18:08 1 Years ago Address
Another hospital said it was possible through partial incision or natural adhesion, but did you decide to have an incision?? I think I will definitely get rid of the fat too! But I wanted to do it with a partial incision or natural adhesion, which causes swelling quickly..!

유정원님 2023-06-30 (금) 09:59 1 Years ago Address
I was recommended all over the place hahahaha Adhesions in the 40s and incisions in the 60s? Among them, I decided on the line I liked, and Sabasa was the one who got rid of the swelling both through incisions and natural adhesion. Even though my friend had natural adhesion and I had incisions, my swelling went down faster.
욘띵이 2023-06-29 (목) 18:22 1 Years ago Address
My eyes are thick ㅠㅠㅠ I think it would be a good idea to make an incision... ㅠㅠㅠ Even though my eyes aren't that thick, I had them buried in the first surgery, but they were released, and now I've had a second surgery ㅠㅠㅠ It seems like there's nothing I can do about burying them ㅠㅠ My friend did it, and it's just like that now. It's the same eye, but he also buried it and then released it. Even if I make an incision, the swelling is so bad that it would be a shame to bury it and then release it for no reason. If it were me, I think I would do it in a place where I can make a pretty line even if I make an incision!

최서연 Writer 2023-06-29 (목) 19:09 1 Years ago Address
Wow, I see... … How long has it been since it was released?? And in ㅇㅇㄱㄹ, they say they make a partial incision and fix it (even tying it 3 times, including tying the muscle). Wouldn't that lower the possibility of it coming loose? What kind of burial method was the surgery used? Sorry for having so many questions haha..!

욘띵이 2023-07-05 (수) 10:29 1 Years ago Address
Oh, the reply was late ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My friend was released after 2 years ㅠㅠㅠ He was really upset, so I decided to make an incision this time.

나아잉 2023-09-06 (수) 14:08 9 Months ago Address
Did your friend do it at ㅇㅇㄱㄹ?
한전뭐라도 2023-06-29 (목) 23:28 1 Years ago Address
Wow, you organized it well. Your sincerity is amazing. I have thick eyes like that too. In the end, I made an incision. I thought it was my eye before the surgery. If the doctor is good at surgery, I think it would be better to go through the incision at once even if you are a little scared. If you do it buried, it will loosen up...
슈슈소소 2023-06-30 (금) 09:35 1 Years ago Address
The review was neatly organized. I'm not a meticulous person, but seeing something like this really makes me feel amazing. But the photo of the eyes taken next to the preceptor looks similar to my eyes in the past. The distance between the eyebrows and the eyes is narrow. I did it in Eye Jae ㄸㅋ, but the gap between the eyebrows and the eyes is narrow. They told me that I shouldn't do eye correction in my condition. Instead, they said that if I do a forehead lift, it will widen the space between the eyebrows and the eyes, so I will look cool and clear, so I believed it, and I liked it. The eyes also look clear, and there are some people whose swelling lasts for a long time even if they are buried. Use a surgical method that suits your eye condition.

마용식 2023-08-07 (월) 21:36 10 Months ago Address
Did you get a forehead lift??
계속고민중 2023-06-30 (금) 11:11 1 Years ago Address
Wow.. you organized it so well that it’s easy to see at a glance! thank you
시절인연 2023-06-30 (금) 13:04 1 Years ago Address
I think I'll definitely choose the one that reduces the swelling quickly, so I don't think it's a bad idea to choose natural adhesion!
누니띠네 2023-06-30 (금) 13:13 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
호랑이밥집 2023-06-30 (금) 13:45 1 Years ago Address
Wow awesome
도민준 2023-06-30 (금) 14:06 1 Years ago Address
Your eyes are so cute haha. I think it would be better to do it through incisions because I have a lot of fat in my eyes.
소라랑 2023-06-30 (금) 15:14 1 Years ago Address
When I look at the pictures, there are many places that talk about fat removal... I also think it would be better to do it through an incision!!
눈알쏙쏙 2023-06-30 (금) 16:24 1 Years ago Address
Unless natural adhesion is not possible at all during the first surgery, it is correct to have natural adhesion. I wouldn't recommend it if it was really 100% resolved.
우으엉 2023-06-30 (금) 18:35 1 Years ago Address
Wow, the arrangement is so neat. Thank you!! I also think the incision would be better. When I see people around me who have had it done, it seems like the swelling goes down varies from person to person.
예에에에에에바 2023-07-01 (토) 13:15 1 Years ago Address
Thank you so much for the information
눈톡기 2023-07-03 (월) 22:11 1 Years ago Address
Before my double eyelid surgery, I also had a lot of fat around my eyelids, but I had an incision + fat removal + epicanthoplasty done in one of these areas 5 years ago! It barely showed any signs and there was some swelling, but I think it was really Sabasa. Also, I like to be certain rather than having to have a second surgery because it's unnecessarily healed... I recommend incision!
ni23ke 2023-07-08 (토) 11:26 1 Years ago Address
Looking at the photo, you can feel the energy of the incision in the eye... ㅠㅠ Whether this is a non-incision or an incision, the recovery period takes longer than the surgery itself, and managing the scars and swelling is really tiring and difficult... I like not having to keep getting on the operating table... Just double the eye. From my perspective, I think it's better to make sure that it lasts for a long time when you do it once!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
도밍밍 2023-07-10 (월) 18:00 11 Months ago Address
If I'm going to do a rhinoplasty, I think I'll have to either remove the fat or make an incision... I think it will be resolved just by rhinoplasty, since my eyelids tend to have a lot of fat.
핑거푸드 2023-07-10 (월) 23:10 11 Months ago Address
If you have a lot of fat, it will almost disappear.
아하쿠우 2023-07-12 (수) 14:40 11 Months ago Address
Since this is my first surgery, I think it would be okay to have a nasal incision.
ㄹㅇ이 2023-07-15 (토) 09:32 11 Months ago Address
Haha, it's the same as me. Actually, I was recommended an incision at ㅇㅇㄱㄹ, but I said I wanted a non-incision. The director said that people who open their eyes with eyebrow force will press their eyes when they open their eyes, so I thought it was a big deal to press the eyes and draw a line, so I put down a reservation deposit, but they still don't have an incision. I'm thinking about rhinoplasty. Other people say it would be good to have rhinoplasty as it's the first surgery, but if it heals, I think the cost of reoperation will be a burden, and the incision is irreversible, so I'm somewhat reluctant.

최서연 Writer 2023-07-15 (토) 15:42 11 Months ago Address
After consulting with the director, I decided to have surgery through non-incision! So, I scheduled the surgery for this coming Tuesday.

ㄹㅇ이 2023-07-15 (토) 15:55 11 Months ago Address
In ㅇㅇㄱㄹ?! I also paid a deposit! I'm going to be nervous next Tuesday!! I hope everything goes as well as you want~~~!
김김김234 2023-07-29 (토) 21:01 11 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

최서연 Writer 2023-07-29 (토) 21:05 11 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
ㄴㄴㅁㄴㅌ 2023-08-06 (일) 20:37 10 Months ago Address
Oh, thank you!!!
나아잉 2023-09-06 (수) 14:09 9 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
쌍수성공하고파 2023-10-03 (화) 13:12 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
시디 2023-10-11 (수) 18:02 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.