• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

3 types of contours

gpwls000 2023-06-19 (월) 18:42 1 Years ago 1571

I was concerned that the middle and lower face would give a strong impression despite having a long face shape. I've often heard that because the lines are strong, they stand out especially when taking pictures, making it difficult to take pictures and making them look harsh. To secure these areas, I decided to have contour surgery. I decided to have contouring surgery, but I had great worries and fears about the surgery before making the decision. During the consultation, I was anxious about the safety of the surgery and its side effects. When I had consultations at several hospitals specializing in contouring and asked about questions and side effects, Dr. Jaehyun Kwon of Soda Plastic Surgery first kindly explained things I didn't know about and also spoke in detail and meticulously about safety. In particular, I had confidence in them because they accurately identified my needs and detailed the areas that needed improvement. So, I decided on Soda Plastic Surgery because I felt strongly that if Dr. Jaehyun Kwon performed the surgery, I would be able to trust the doctor and do the surgery without any worries. When I meet friends or acquaintances who don't know about the surgery and receive external praise, I feel like I did a good job of having the surgery. It is difficult to feel that a lot of the minor swelling is gradually going down every day, but I can definitely see that the overall swelling has gone down a lot. For up to two months, I managed to reduce the swelling by taking walks, exercising, and practicing facial expressions. After 3 to 4 months, I just continued my daily life and tried to move around a lot. In particular, as the director emphasized, I tried making different facial expressions and being conscious of the slight swelling that went down. Regarding food intake, from 3 months onwards, I was able to easily eat foods that required me to open my mouth wide or chew for a long time, such as sandwiches, hamburgers, and meat. If I don't eat or avoid eating because my bones aren't growing and I'm anxious, my muscles harden and it becomes more difficult to use them, so I'm eating comfortably without any foods that block my body, just as the doctor said. From 4 months after the surgery, rather than seeing a big change day by day, there comes a moment when you look in the mirror to put on makeup or when you put on makeup, you suddenly feel like your face has become much clearer, your lines have been organized, and you've become prettier!
Written by
App

Comment 14
비비큐조아해 2023-06-19 (월) 21:49 1 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 고마웡!!
로이로사 2023-06-20 (화) 00:27 1 Years ago Address
너무 예쁩니디!! 잘 관리하셔서 이쁨을 즐기세요!!
이경영 2023-06-20 (화) 00:49 1 Years ago Address
어울리는 얼굴형으로 잘됐네~!! 비용은 어떻게돼?
오비짜응 2023-06-20 (화) 10:12 1 Years ago Address
와 얼굴형 완전 예쁘다 윤곽하고 이미지 확 바꼈을듯!
미잭더 2023-06-20 (화) 11:16 1 Years ago Address
너무 예쁘다.. 나 여기서 수술하는데 기대된다
찌리콩 2023-06-20 (화) 13:14 1 Years ago Address
어디야?
참덤 2023-06-20 (화) 13:43 1 Years ago Address
얼굴 라인 넘 예쁘다
오징어왕비 2023-06-20 (화) 13:51 1 Years ago Address
예뻐요!!!
스마엘이 2023-06-20 (화) 14:47 1 Years ago Address
대박 !! 얼굴라인 정말 예뻐 이미지 엄청 달라졌을듯
모모나키 2023-06-20 (화) 15:23 1 Years ago Address
와... 수술 힘들었을건데 잘 버텨내고 결과물이 너무너무 좋아서 다행이겠다! 축하해!!
멍멍이는천사 2023-06-22 (목) 22:37 1 Years ago Address
오ㅓ 진짜 이뻐졌어용
꽥꽥잉 2023-06-24 (토) 00:49 1 Years ago Address
우왕..자연스러워 통증은 어떤지 궁금해¹

gpwls000 Writer 2023-09-16 (토) 14:01 9 Months ago Address
하루이틀정도 불편하고 통증은 약먹고 이러면 거의없었던거같아요
버미04 2023-09-16 (토) 12:33 9 Months ago Address
엄청 잘됐어여ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List