Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Reviews of eye surgery for men at two hospitals that took a really long time and my decision

진실을위해 2023-03-19 (일) 15:37 1 Years ago 1963

Director ㄱㄴ ㅇㄱㅎ There are so many new openings these days that I don't know if I should say that 4 years is enough... haha ​​There are a lot of reviews of surgery and consultations, and when I went there like I said, there were 20 people sitting and waiting. Looking at one or two foreign languages, it seemed like 1/3 (or more?) were foreigners. The unfortunate thing is that the phone call to confirm the reservation came three times the day before and right before the reservation time on the same day, so I thought they were being careful with time management. In fact, I arrived 10 minutes early, but it took 1 hour and 30 minutes to see the director. Excluding the manager's consultation time, I just sat and waited for about 1 hour and 15 minutes. At first, they asked me to wait for 40 minutes, but when I asked again an hour later, they said they would come within 10 minutes, but when I asked again and saw that they changed their words, my trustworthiness dropped a bit and I became concerned about follow-up management later. Director ㅇㄱㅎ has arrived. My concern was the wrinkles that appear on my forehead and eyebrows when I open my eyes, and the skin above my eyes is slightly saggy, causing slight pressure on the eye couple with eyelashes. The final desired shape of the eye is one where the inner pair is hidden inside and looks like the current eye. The director looked at the lines of both eyes and said that in order to improve the opening of the eyes with the forehead and eyebrows, it was necessary to slightly tie the eye opening tendon through eye correction, and at the same time, make an incision to improve the saggy skin. . The director's attitude was quite firm. For example, when drawing the line, I said that it would be good for the end of the inner pair to be as invisible as possible as an outline, but he firmly said that that was not possible or asked about non-incision (burying). He said that he usually does not recommend it to men because their skin is thick and there is a risk of it loosening, and he strongly stated that there is no doctor who would perform the surgery on him if he wanted to. In this part, trust was created due to certainty about what could and could not be done, but it also felt like a communication difficulty as the person insisted on what he wanted rather than the counselor. Regarding eye correction, I also mentioned concerns about overcorrection or asymmetry, and the director was honest about that. Of course, he himself has had asymmetry and overcorrection, but overcorrection has a functional aspect (direct impact on life). He declared that he never allowed a single one of his patients to end up in an overcorrection state because it was a problem. During the surgery, we check whether the eyes are open and closed several times, directly check again 5 days later while removing the stitches, and finally check directly after 1 month. After the surgery, we determine whether there is overcorrection a total of 2 times. Overcorrection must be corrected early before the surgery hardens and settles down. He said he would. Regarding asymmetry, it seemed like a more lenient standard than overcorrection, but basically, asymmetry cannot exist at all, and if there is too much of an aesthetic difference, they say that they will check it after 5 days or 1 month and correct it early. Afterwards, I consulted with the director and received good information about the schedule, anesthesia, time required, etc. for the surgery. There was quite a bit of information about the reservation fee. First of all, he said that there was a discount of about 15% of the total amount as a condition for the later stage of surgery (ㄱㄴㅇㄴ, ㅂㅂㅌ), and an additional 10% discount for same-day reservations. Reservations are only available to those who have studied sufficiently, are prepared, and are confident. In the end, I don't necessarily think of reservations as a bad thing since they lower the price. However, most people are uncertain about their decisions, so be careful when recommending reservations. Director ㅇㅍ ㅇㅈㅇ In the 3rd year of opening the clinic, there are not only rare surgery reviews at Seongyesa, but they continue to come up steadily, so I believe that many people who study plastic surgery and are careful are receiving them, and in the case of the actual surgery reviews, it feels natural. There were reviews that it did not meet the standards, but there were no complaints due to accidents or irresponsible response, so I made an appointment for a consultation with Director ㅇㅈㅇ. I visited at 12 o'clock and left around 1:20, and there was only one other person besides me from start to finish. I thought I could get intensive care since it wasn't very crowded, but for a moment I wondered if it wasn't popular, but it couldn't be that it wasn't well-known since it opened in Gangnam. I thought it was just because it was a weekday and the time was lunch. As mentioned above, my concern was the wrinkles that appear on the forehead and eyebrows when I wake up, and the skin above the eyes is slightly saggy, causing the eye couple with eyelashes to be slightly pressed. The final desired shape of the eye is one where the inner pair is hidden inside and looks like the current eye. Just like A, the director mentioned the need to slightly tie the tendon that opens the eyes through eye correction to improve eye opening with the forehead and eyebrows, and at the same time, made an incision to improve sagging skin. There was no mention of an appointment, so I decided to think about it more and left the hospital. ㄱㄴ is much more detailed than ㅇㅍ, but the reason is that ㄱㄴ has many thoughts, good or bad, and ㅇㅍ is just neat, and the overlap of what has already been said in ㄱㄴ is because it was omitted when writing ㅇㅍ. I think I could entrust the surgery to both hospitals with reference to that part, but if it were me, I would choose the one where I am less assertive and take the patient's perspective when both are good at the surgery and have a sense of responsibility. If it were me After thinking about it for several days and discussing it with my family and people around me, I decided not to do it. What if you have wrinkles? Even movie stars have wrinkles. How cool are they? I will do a lot of eye-opening training to build up my eye muscles, practice not using my eyebrows and make a good impression, and most of all, I will try harder to feel it in my words, mind, attitude, and actions rather than in my eyes and facial expressions. . If that doesn't work, or if you experience inconveniences in your life later, it won't be too late to do it. (I am attaching a photo of my forehead wrinkles when my eyes are wide open and a photo of my sleepy eyes when I open my eyes without my forehead in case people think, “Why are my eyes so big and pretty?” And even though I have eyes like that, I have learned to make them look pretty when taking photos. The angle [Smile and slightly raise your head to take the picture
Written by
App

Comment 6
진실을위해 Writer 2023-03-19 (일) 15:55 1 Years ago Address
뭐야 글자수가 짤리네ㅜㅠㅠ암튼 결론은 여기있는 예사들이 성형을 한다면 꼭 열심히 알아보고 오래 공부해서 수술잘되고 행복했으면 좋겠고 성형 안한다면 그 자체로도 불만없이 행복했으면 좋겠어
솔직히 정말 시간 많이 쏟았는데 수술안하기로 하니까 좀 허무 하거든 근데 자신의 단점을 개선하려고 또 그런자기자신이 소중해서 열심히 공부하고 발품파는 용기도 그렇게 시간을 많이 들이고 발품을 팔았음에도 내려놓을 줄 아는 용기도 모두 대단한거고 모두 필요한것 같아 다들 행복했으면 좋겠어 난이제 가볼게 안녕⭐️(내가 여기서 큰 도움 받은만큼 나도 최대한 자세히 후기 남겨)
노란호랑이 2023-03-19 (일) 16:06 1 Years ago Address
눈뜨는힘 기를거면 이마보톡스맞고 연습해 나 안검하수고침

진실을위해 Writer 2023-03-19 (일) 16:54 1 Years ago Address
눈수술전에 당연 보톡스 부터 알아봤지 근데 안놔주더라ㅋㅋ안검하수라 더 내려오면 가성에서 진성된다고 시야에 안좋다네 ㅇㅇ연습하면 좀 달라지는거 같아 눈뜨는힘
주지태로 2023-03-22 (수) 01:09 1 Years ago Address
정말 솔직하게 눈꺼풀은 별루안처지셨는데요?
그냥 안검하수로 근육고정하면 되는거 아닌가요?
챠무식 2023-04-04 (화) 12:29 1 Years ago Address
좋은 정보 감사합니다!
편안하게눈뜨자 2023-12-28 (목) 05:35 6 Months ago Address
생각이 많아지는 글이네요
Prev  Next  List