• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[쁘띠&피부]

ㅇㅇㅌ Product review

js0327 2023-05-02 (화) 21:11 1 Years ago 1103
Last June, I had a mini-lift for the mid-lower face, and although I saw the jaw line to some extent, I didn't see the effect of the mid-face, and my face got wider and my cheekbones got bigger . In the end, I looked into reoperation . I happened to see a review of a patient who underwent reoperation on Utop, made an appointment for a consultation, and visited... I only had reoperation on the mid-face with a mini-lift. I wanted to do this, but it wasn't effective, so he recommended a full facial lift. He said that one part of the previous mini-lift had side effects that weren't side effects, and that an accurate full facial lift would be the answer. There was no overtreatment, and he explained well whether the shortcomings I thought could be compensated for during the reoperation . I felt more trustworthy because it was a hospital operated by Director In. The director was also good at understanding customer needs and was kind. The atmosphere at the hospital was quiet, and it was good to receive treatment quickly without waiting time.

Comment 4
김김킴 2023-05-03 (수) 08:17 1 Years ago Address
Oh, can I get some information here too? It's stressful to lose your outline as you get older.
ㅠ배고파 2023-05-13 (토) 04:43 1 Years ago Address
It's really hard to sell bees.
재이하이 2023-05-28 (일) 16:35 1 Years ago Address
I need some hospital information and prices...
록키맘 2024-09-09 (월) 03:30 23 Days ago Address
비용은 어느정도인지 물어봐돼?
Prev  Next  List