• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of eye revision surgery

뀌룩 2023-01-11 (수) 21:53 1 Years ago 1021
ㄴㅇㄹ I consulted with the representative director, and there was a bit of a waiting time. He said that my eye problem wasn't too bad and that I didn't need surgery. If I did, he recommended eye correction + incision reoperation. ㄹㅇㄹ I went in right away without waiting, and the consulting director was really friendly and made me feel good. The director also said that my eyes were just right. As soon as he saw me, he pointed out exactly what I didn't like and explained it very kindly. He also recommended eye correction + incision revision surgery. ㅇㅁㄹ ˗ˋˏWowˎˊ˗ ... There were so many people and the waiting time was really long. I waited for over two hours because the person in front of me said his surgery was delayed. Anyway, I consulted with the representative director, and he was very honest and said that what works is perfect and what doesn't work is not. There is no need for eye correction here, just pick two lines. I was a little confused because they told me to choose between all incisions. Haha. I made a reservation for a consultation here and here a month in advance. There must have been a lot of people. Anyway, the waiting time was long here too.... There was a 10,000 won consultation fee, and only ㄴㅅㅎ and here were in line and explained. I trusted them because they told me about the structure, but the consultation time was a little short and the manager was a bit blunt. This place was the most expensive, and they said I didn't need eye correction, but they recommended two lines for this one only.

Comment 6
fww33 2023-01-12 (목) 01:23 1 Years ago Address
대기 2시간이면 진짜 힘들었겠다...재수술 꼭 성공해!!
잇힝2 2023-01-12 (목) 11:27 1 Years ago Address
수술 성공하길‘
영타코스 2023-01-12 (목) 12:20 1 Years ago Address
수술 성공하시길
뷰르미 2023-01-12 (목) 22:00 1 Years ago Address
상담 많이 다녔다 정보 고마워 꼭 수술 잘되길!
아바라아 2023-01-13 (금) 01:01 1 Years ago Address
내가 가고시펏는데 못갓던데네! 성공해서 후기알ㅇ러줘
뉸댜 2023-01-20 (금) 01:26 1 Years ago Address