Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

Lip filler + mouth corner botox? 2nd month review (look at the corners of your mouth!!!!!!)

연두링 2019-05-04 (토) 20:29 5 Years ago 4572
Hospital
라미슈 입술필러+입꼬리보톡스
1. 필러 전. 메이크업ㅇ. 주름이 자글자글

<1. 필러 전. 메이크업ㅇ. 주름이 자글자글>

2. 필러 전. 메이크업ㅇ.

<2. 필러 전. 메이크업ㅇ. >

3.필러 전. 메이크업ㅇ

<3.필러 전. 메이크업ㅇ>

4.필러 1일차. 메이크업ㅇ

<4.필러 1일차. 메이크업ㅇ>

5.필러 1달차. 메이크업ㅇ. 이때쯤부터 입꼬리보톡스?가 맘에 안들어짐

<5.필러 1달차. 메이크업ㅇ. 이때쯤부터 입꼬리보톡스?가 맘에 안들어짐>

6.필러 2달차. 메이크업ㅇ. 잘못 웃으면 이렇게됨. 입꼬리보톡스 ㄱ ㅐ 비추

<6.필러 2달차. 메이크업ㅇ. 잘못 웃으면 이렇게됨. 입꼬리보톡스 ㄱ ㅐ 비추>

7.필러 2달차. 립라인+립밤

<7.필러 2달차. 립라인+립밤>

8.필러2달차. 립라인+립밤

<8.필러2달차. 립라인+립밤>

hello. I wrote a post about getting lip filler in early March and highly recommending it. I've been using it for about 2 months now and am leaving another review!! I got lip filler 1cc + mouth corner botox at Yangjae Lamische. First, lip filler is highly recommended, but mouth corner botox is not recommended. I was told that getting lip filler would ruin the shape of my lips because something would get into them, so I also got them corrected (?) at the corners of my mouth, so I got them done, but I really don't know how to smile. It's a complete mess. If you are not this type of person, I do not recommend it. This is Wang Bichu ㅠㅠ The procedure was after getting lip filler, the doctor told me to smile as much as I could and then I got the Botox on the corner of my mouth on the right side. Then, I did the same thing and smiled as much as I could and then got the left side... I put in the same amount of effort the second time while smiling as much as I could. Didn't you give it to me? It's like... 1. When I smile, I feel like the muscles around the corners of my mouth move as they please. I can't control it.. 2. As you can see in pictures 5 and 6, the shape of my mouth hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Sometimes if you don't pay attention, it gets weird like that... 3. I think I smiled more when I hit the left side. When I try to burst into laughter because it's funny, the left corner of my mouth twitches and tries to go up by itself.. haha ​​If you look at the photo before the filler, you can see that the corners of my mouth are not saggy, so I got botox on the corners of my mouth, so it's like some kind of joker's lips. It's not noticeable when you're still. It's because I'm a little concerned when he smiles... Anyway, that's why I don't like it. And I still recommend lip filler^^Highly recommended! Some people fell out after two weeks, a month or three. I saw a lot of reviews saying that... I was really worried, and for the first week or so, I really liked the bread, so I didn't smile on purpose for fear of the filler falling out, and when I ate, I didn't use a spoon to keep my lips from moving, so I just ate as much as birdseed with chopsticks... after a week . I don't know if the swelling is going down, but it's going down little by little~ I'm crying to my friends every day about the filler fading out haha. It's almost like I'm obsessive.... But now that it's been a month and now two months, I think it's settled in. There are no feelings or feelings of falling out yet. It's bouncy. Haha, let me add.. Because of the obsessive-compulsive symptoms mentioned above, I do things like skinship with my boyfriend a lot. I was really... worried, but... there was no problem. Now I just keep my lips closed. It's okay to do all sorts of things...

Comment 16
반댈세 2019-05-04 (토) 21:08 5 Years ago Address
The lip filler is much prettier before, but the after is also pretty ^^ The lip filler suits you well ^^

연두링 Writer 2019-05-05 (일) 08:09 5 Years ago Address
Haha thank you~!!
다니다니다니 2019-05-06 (월) 07:39 5 Years ago Address
It's pretty~~~
꼭꼭예뻐질랴 2019-05-07 (화) 23:47 5 Years ago Address
You are pretty!
우럭잉 2019-05-11 (토) 23:26 5 Years ago Address
Ah, the last one hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha thank you! Your lips are so pretty.

연두링 Writer 2019-05-15 (수) 00:21 5 Years ago Address
ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ I've been pampering for almost a month, so I don't wear straws, eat hot tombs, use spoons, and wipe it as if I'm wiping gold. I feel like I'm falling for the second week, and after that, I feel really fixed!
은아래요 2019-05-12 (일) 12:01 5 Years ago Address
I was thinking about the corners of my lips... Thank you ㅜㅜ♡

연두링 Writer 2019-05-15 (수) 00:22 5 Years ago Address
I think it'll be fine if you apply the same strength to both corners of your mouth!!! Of course, that doesn't work out the way I want it to, but ㅜㅜㅜ I'm sure it gave me a lot of power on the left side....TTㅜㅜ
세이지니 2019-05-14 (화) 21:56 5 Years ago Address
The original lips are pretty too! hehe
떵녕잉 2019-05-21 (화) 10:14 5 Years ago Address
이쁘시네용 저는 입꼬리 만족중인데.. 사람마다 느끼는게 다른가봐요 ㅎㅎ

연두링 Writer 2019-05-21 (화) 22:26 5 Years ago Address
앗 네네!! 만족하시면 다행이죠 ㅎㅎㅎ!! 전 제가 맞을 때 왼쪽 오른쪽 힘을 다르게 준 것 같아요ㅠㅠㅠ처음엔 만족했는데 보다보니 너무 올라간 느낌에다 짝짝이같고 신경쓰이더라구요ㅠ ㅠ
나도12 2019-05-23 (목) 00:05 5 Years ago Address
입술이 원래도 넘 예쁘셔서..!!
다이아이 2019-05-24 (금) 02:13 5 Years ago Address
와 립 색도 찰떡이네요!
zzingxx 2019-06-03 (월) 12:33 5 Years ago Address
병원이랑의사쌤 비용좀 알려주세용 !
라티누나 2019-06-04 (화) 15:55 5 Years ago Address
비용 궁금해용
안녕하새오오 2020-12-06 (일) 03:02 3 Years ago Address
병원정보 일려주세요’ㅜ 시술하신 원장님이랑 가격드여!
Prev  Next  List