Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

Gangnam Muse Clinic Brief Review #2 (Super Yang Jaw Injection)

코우조아 2019-03-18 (월) 18:05 5 Years ago 1808
Hospital
뮤즈클리닉
The super double jaw injection consisted of Botox + contouring + tightening + thread lifting (Ultra V 30 lines), and the price was around 160,000 won excluding VAT! It's been 2 months since I received it now. First of all, I'm not sure about the effect of Botox + contour + tightening. The thread lifting itself definitely made my face slimmer, and I'm satisfied that it's maintained to some extent even after two months, but I'd like to not recommend the Muse Clinic itself (I'll write about this below) . It was said that lifting helps promote elasticity by inducing collagen formation, but after receiving the Super Egg injection, I saw the effect of making my skin, which had been saggy and inelastic, become firmer. When receiving the thread lifting treatment, the anesthesia was good, so I only felt the needle going in. It didn't really hurt when I held it. However, for two days after the procedure, it was painful and difficult to open my mouth, so I ate porridge. I also had a lot of bruises, but most of them were covered with makeup, and the bruises lasted for a long time for 1-2 weeks. Among them, the bruises on my cheeks were visible even with makeup and lasted for a long time, so people at work asked questions. Please note that I had a hard time covering it up. Just like the Super Egg Injection, there was no consultation with the director as it was consultation with the director -> payment -> treatment with the director. After the procedure, the nurse applied ointment, but I didn't expect any sincerity, but the ointment was applied to a long cotton swab, and the thread lifting + injection gave me a tingling sensation. Also, I applied it roughly while pressing hard, so for a moment I got angry and thought I would say something. I just told myself not to come back and held on . The director was kind, but the nurses were unfriendly because it was factory-style and I went there on a Saturday. I didn't know what to do, so I just went there because it was famous and cheap, but once I spent the money, I thought I'd rather spend more money and consult with the director instead of factory-style. , I think it would be better to go to a friendly place and receive care. Later, I found out that if thread lifting is done incorrectly, there are side effects such as cheek depressions (luckily I didn't have any), and at places that are good at it, the director carefully looks at things like facial asymmetry and muscle mass before performing the treatment. The treatment itself seems to be good, but I would not recommend Muse Clinic.

Comment 3
테일러힐 2019-03-23 (토) 00:07 5 Years ago Address
Wow, it's a combination of a lot of procedures, but the price is surprisingly cheap. I've lost all my elasticity, so I'd like to get it as long as it doesn't leave dents. No steroids, right??
뵹뵹뾰 2019-03-26 (화) 18:59 5 Years ago Address
I got 10cc contour injections three times a week apart, and it's effective haha. The number of contour injections seems to be important, and there are steroids for contour injections.
송즈 2019-04-04 (목) 21:57 5 Years ago Address
Oh, does Muse Clinic contouring injection also contain steroids?
Prev  Next  List