필러 후 팔자

<필러 후 팔자>

필러 전 팔자

<필러 전 팔자>

맞기 전 사진 추가

<맞기 전 사진 추가>

일주일 지난 현재

<일주일 지난 현재>

This is a person whose lip volume was close to zero... I wasn't particularly greedy, but I got pouty so I just got it, but I asked for it to look natural, and even after only two days, it has already become so naturally pretty haha. Compared to my previous photo, I was a person whose lips disappeared even when I smiled even a little, but now no matter how I take the photo. It's as pretty as the Instagram lips... The side profile is also very different ㅠ So I tried to write a review while being satisfied, but one thing that was disappointing was that I got nasolabial folds that weren't there when I smiled ㅠ... In fact, I'm the type of person who searches a lot, so I know that those nasolabial folds can appear. I knew, but looking at other people's reviews, I thought those wrinkles were really pretty, but they didn't seem to suit me... Because of this, I think I need to think a bit more about whether I should continue to get lip filler after the filler falls out. And the doctor who removed the lump in the middle of my lip Because of that part, it sticks out when talking or smiling, making it look like a bird's beak, but that doesn't really bother me. Anyway, for those who want to get fillers, please be aware that depending on your constitution, you may end up with nasolabial folds like me.

Comment 11
테일러힐 2019-03-23 (토) 00:02 5 Years ago Address
How many seeds did you put in? You look really pretty. Is it domestic filler or imported? You don't have anything to say except when you smile.

허어이잉 Writer 2019-03-26 (화) 23:21 5 Years ago Address
I think I replied in vain, but I guess I didn't press the input button. I only put in 1cc, and I was afraid it wouldn't fit, so I filled it with domestically produced stuff so that it would fall out quickly. I'll have to think about what to put in next after seeing how it goes this time.
혜징 2019-03-25 (월) 21:07 5 Years ago Address
Wow, the difference before and after is clear. It looks natural and pretty~!!

허어이잉 Writer 2019-03-26 (화) 23:29 5 Years ago Address
It's already been a week. There was something that looked like Haribo in the center of my lips, but that's gone and they just look like my own lips... I'm satisfied.
뵹뵹뾰 2019-03-26 (화) 18:58 5 Years ago Address
Oh, it's pretty. I have thin lips, so the effect seems to be better.

허어이잉 Writer 2019-03-26 (화) 23:33 5 Years ago Address
I finally feel like my lips are the size of a normal person. It's good that my complex has been resolved. I'm not even sure about wrinkles anymore...
박핑구 2019-04-02 (화) 13:53 5 Years ago Address
I think the filler went really well!!
반짝반짝머리핀 2019-04-03 (수) 20:41 5 Years ago Address
It seems like things are going well for you naturally!
Y00NY 2019-04-04 (목) 03:52 5 Years ago Address
Oh it's pretty
마숭둥이 2019-04-12 (금) 12:34 5 Years ago Address
Isn’t it pretty?
너무까매 2019-04-17 (수) 11:33 5 Years ago Address
It's so pretty I want to do this tooㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List