Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

Temple Filler, Secret Laser

으니~~!! 2019-03-18 (월) 17:40 5 Years ago 1256
Dr.
여자 원장님
Hospital
뉴스타 클리닉
The secret laser tip was 50,000 won separately, 3 treatments + 3 regeneration treatments, about 560,000 won or 540,000 won... I've done it twice so far. I had tried it once before because it was close to my house, but my skin was so bad that I had to get it again. The reason I often use New Star Clinic is because it's close to my house, but I got the wrong filler before, and the CEO (male) melted it and corrected it again. After that, I got some skin treatments and some fillers. Lately, since I have forgotten my face, my temple is too dark, so I filled in the missing part very slightly with 1 C. The female director seemed to be doing well too. However, I am not a dermatologist, so I do not know much about skin procedures. Recently, it was very painful because the anesthesia wasn't working well (I looked up the reviews and they said that Secret was a bit painful), and I felt like I wasn't meticulous. When I got it from a male director, I was meticulous. I have a feeling that the pores have become very small. What should I do to get better at dermatology ㅠㅠ I'm still worried. It seems to be a hospital that is good at filler/thread lifting rather than skin care.

Comment 5
Ayoungfata… 2019-03-21 (목) 19:21 5 Years ago Address
I wanted to visit New Star sometime. . Thanks for the review . Did you get any temple fillers? can i know the price?
테일러힐 2019-03-23 (토) 00:08 5 Years ago Address
I like the review you write the price , doesn't it look very wide horizontally if you put a temple in it,?? I need to go see a contouring and lifting consultation.

Ayoungfata… 2019-03-23 (토) 09:45 5 Years ago Address
So I have to go to a place that is good at molding. When I go , it doesn't look spacious because it fits my face balance.. But it's hard to find a place like that. So I have no choice but to go to a place that is expensive and unfriendly. I 'm so good at it, I can't help but go even if it's expensive.

솝솝 2019-05-16 (목) 15:56 5 Years ago Address
Please give me information

엣지짱 2022-09-27 (화) 00:25 2 Years ago Address
I am also informationist.
Prev  Next  List