Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

Review of Filler Botox Lifting Contour Injection

에뿌지자 2019-02-18 (월) 18:39 5 Years ago 555
Filler - When I got hit on the tip of the chin three or four years ago, I only put 1cc in, and I did n't know if the effect was great because my breasts didn't fall out so I didn't get it . I added almost 1cc, but it's been close to a year and I'm still doing well and I'm very satisfied with the anesthetic injection I was in a lot of pain Lifting - 300 shots with double Shrink was popular, so I tried to shrink it. Start with a cheap double and if it doesn't work, let's shrink! But I did see the effect. I was hit mainly on the nasolabial folds and the chin, but I am willing to get another shot. My skin has improved, I didn't feel this much. It hurts a lot when the gums pass. I 'm a good patient with injections, but it's an unfamiliar pain . I'm taking care of it.... Ha ha Botox Jaw- I originally had some muscle in my jaw, so it was right when I remembered it once or twice a year . so peanuts? We can't have the same face That's why it's so wide; The injection really doesn't hurt the cheekbones - As I said above, there is botox for clowns , so I tried it, but it doesn't seem to have any effect, so I'm not doing it . ..between the forehead -I have a habit of always putting my face down, so I hate to misunderstand others, so I endured it. Every time the phone camera is turned on wrong or a black screen comes up, I hate seeing you making an impression. It doesn't work and I don't have the strength. If you try to make an impression, your facial expression is weird ㅋㅋ Even if you want to look angry, the downside is that you don't look very angry.. ㅋ But when you suddenly look at your face rather than your phone, you don't use your impression at all, so I'm still satisfied with it. Mogeun seung-geun - I tried it once, but I don't think I'll get it once, so it's an injection I plan to take periodically. After I get it, the pain goes until the next day, and a little soreness goes on after that. It's a little more difficult when I raise my arms. I don't know yet . Contour injection- I got it for the first time because I had a friend a few years ago, but then the doctor told me to come once a week . it was good But since I lost weight suddenly, I had nasolabial folds, so after that, I never got hit on the cheek and only got a double chin. It had a great effect. Skin Botox also hit the chin line, but I got a double contour double chin injection at once, so I can't write a review because I don't know what effect it is . ~!

Comment 1
닭꼬지 2019-02-21 (목) 05:12 5 Years ago Address
Contour injection, do you not bleed? Is the double chin really going away? If you look at them, they look a little fat and the cheeks look full.
Prev  Next  List