• KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

lip filler reviews

호롤롤롤로로 2019-02-11 (월) 15:00 5 Years ago 796
Hospital
ㅃㄸㅇ.ㅊ
The procedure was performed in the spring of last year in Gwangju. I got lip filler + lip botox. 149,000 including VAT. Epitique / Round cannula / Slight bruising! I didn't notice it because it appeared on my lips! I thought the lip corner Botox lifted the corners of the mouth, but the filler was fixed..? He said he would do it. I was hit by 1cc and it was very pretty because it was slightly swollen on the day, but after a few days, the swelling went down and I was very disappointed with the volume . The numbing cream was applied for a long time, so it really didn't hurt. The teacher seemed to have a lot of experience. He treated me kindly like AlphaGo.

Comment 4
에뿌지자 2019-02-15 (금) 16:18 5 Years ago Address
Do you usually tolerate pain well? I'm thinking of doing it here because I read Holololo's review and said he held my lips well, but it's rumored to be very painful... Does the manager do the consultation and the director does the procedure? Any other tips!!? It's my first lip filler.. I'm sorry for so many questions.
닭꼬지 2019-02-21 (목) 05:51 5 Years ago Address
Wow, you did it so cheaply. I gave it close to 50 and got hit in Gangnam .
난나나dh 2019-02-26 (화) 17:42 5 Years ago Address
I heard that lips hurt the most ㅠ ㅠ You must have good technique
야이야이야이야야 2019-08-08 (목) 19:44 5 Years ago Address
ㅋㅋ I also had my lips here, but the filler lumps have been there for 3 months, but they are still the same. Still, the shape is fine, so I think it would be okay to use a lip filler, but I absolutely do not recommend a charming filler. I ruined it because I put it too much, so I did it again somewhere else ^^
Prev  Next  List