like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[필러시술]

Review of Lip Corner Filler

하미치겠다 2018-05-30 (수) 11:55 6 Years ago 1923
hello. It's been a long time since I've been in the middle of a long time, but I'm sad because I want to help. About 2 years ago, I put a thread in the corner of the mouth and pulled it, and the shape of the lips as if the corner of the mouth was raised? I received filler treatment at the same time. The result is shit... The lips themselves are pretty, but the result is not in harmony with my face. So I analyzed the reason for the failure in my own way. First of all, I have a short chin. When I put filler in the lower lip while the chin was short, the lower lip was heavy and drooped, so I think the chin looked shorter. Second, I'm a bit of an extrovert. With the protruding mouth indie lips filled with filler..... It must have looked more protruding like a duck mouth, right? Thirdly, I forget the style with a lot of fat on the nasolabial fold. So, while pulling the thread, the nasolabial fold slightly folded and protruded, making it stand out more....... TTTTTT I hope people like me will reconsider when receiving the lip tail treatment!

Comment 5
김아름 2018-05-30 (수) 12:15 6 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

하미치겠다 Writer 2018-05-30 (수) 12:30 6 Years ago Address
[@Areum Kim] Yes! I did it there, but the shape of the lips itself was really pretty... It's because it didn't match my face ㅠㅠ
지워ㅣ니ㅣㄴ 2018-05-31 (목) 08:31 6 Years ago Address
실은 녹는 실인가요? 혿기 병원 정보좀 주실수 있나요..?

하미치겠다 Writer 2018-05-31 (목) 08:48 6 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
지니헌트 2018-06-27 (수) 18:07 6 Years ago Address
요즘 입꼬리시술 관심이 많이가네용ㅜ 병원 정보알수있을까요??
Prev  Next  List