Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

QO Peel, forehead nose chin filler review

pink77 2018-12-20 (목) 11:27 5 Years ago 653
3 years ago, I had a full face Q-o-fill done at Gangnam Station ㅌㅊㅇ Plastic Surgery Clinic (now relocated) and it really hurt. Especially when I injected it into my arms and cheeks. I regretted why I did it. I think the swelling lasted for a week. I was really satisfied right after the procedure. I look really young. The effect is that your skin looks better because you can see it and have a lot of volume! After receiving retouching, my facial lines became prettier. However, perhaps because I don't gain weight, the effect gradually diminished, and after a year, only the center of my forehead + nose remained, and most of my cheeks had disappeared. I thought it was a waste of 1 million won, so after 1 year of QO Peel, I got the center of my forehead + the bridge of my nose. + I had Restylane filler treatment on my chin, and even after 2 years, it still remains. The immediate effect of Q-O-Peel is really good, but it gradually disappears after 6 months, so I don't think it's worth the price because the maintenance period is less than a year, and the forehead + nose + chin are repetitive. I think it is more effective when implemented.

Comment 5
77**** 2018-12-20 (목) 22:12 5 Years ago Address
울퉁불퉁해지지는않나요? 큐오필유지기간1-2년이라들엇는데아니엇군요ㅠㅠ
한성대요 2019-01-01 (화) 01:46 5 Years ago Address
피곤하면 붓는다는데..
문찌 2019-01-02 (수) 10:55 5 Years ago Address
헐 그렇군요.. 후기 감사합니다.
테일러힐 2019-01-03 (목) 08:42 5 Years ago Address
비싼데 유지기간이 너무짧네요 큐오필은
파인애플1 2019-03-24 (일) 18:02 5 Years ago Address
아 짧구나,,
Prev  Next  List