Dr.
김주연
Hospital
모즈의원
Price
189000 만원
Days
738 days
Before the treatment: I visited for my first Inmode treatment 3 years ago. There was a deposit of 50,000 won. At the time, I had gained weight rapidly due to the coronavirus, and my face felt too round due to breast fat, so I received the treatment with a focus on improving facial contour rather than lifting. At the time, I went to see that the event was about 90,000 won through an app like ㅂㅂㅌ, but they said it was the price of one part and ended up paying about 189,000 won. As a student, the price was suddenly burdensome, but I decided to get the treatment because In Mode is famous for it. During the procedure: A therapist came and took care of my skin, and since FX (Forma) is a procedure that requires the doctor's hands, a female doctor came in and took care of it. He kept talking to me during the procedure, but it seemed like he was just trying to ease the pain for a little while. It was a treatment at Inari Dermatology Clinic, and it was so hot that my face felt like it was burned. But I heard that the hotter it was and the longer the treatment time, the better the effect, so I endured it and just pinched the areas with a lot of fat with my hands. The procedure was performed with the feeling of being supported by a machine. I didn't see the exact procedure time, but I think it was about 20 minutes (+ I just inquired over the phone, and they said the time recorded by the Inmode FX Full Face machine was 12 minutes. I think it was because of my mood that it felt like 20 minutes.) ^..It was so hot that I wondered if this would be what it would feel like if I were in hell haha) Review after treatment: I only received it once due to cost, so it didn't help much... It was such an effect that only I could notice it in minute detail. So, I thought that the in mode might not be right for me, but after seeing that an acquaintance of mine with the same problem saw noticeable results after receiving 3 sessions of Indo at another hospital, I realized that the treatment time is important, but at least 3 sessions are needed to be effective. I thought it was flying ㅠㅠ… Now I'm going to save up money and do it more than 3 times.
Written by
App

Comment 2
ㅎㅊㅍ 2024-08-18 (일) 02:58 1 Months ago Address
조금 하면 티 안나고 오히려 돈 탄 느낌이야 ㅠ 근데 인모드 할 돈 모을 바에 울쎄라 한 번 받는거 어때 아니면 풀페이스 라던지
효과 더 좋고 오래가!
누구삐약 2024-09-11 (수) 14:19 20 Days ago Address
누구한테 받았는지 알 수 있을까?
Prev  Next  List