• EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[etc]

I received esthetic peel.

먕망망 2024-07-26 (금) 18:12 1 Months ago 406
Hospital
더힐피부과의원 동대문점
Dermatology Sinsa branch is not listed in the hospital name... I went to the main branch, Sinsa branch, not the Dongdaemun branch~! A few years ago, when I was getting fat grafting, I was a coward, so I foolishly didn't get it because I didn't want to be greedy when they recommended getting the cheeks on the front of my forehead but also the cheeks on the sides... I regret it so much haha. Thanks to that, I paid the price at Aesthetic Philosophy, which would have been several times more expensive than fat grafting. I'm using it ㅠㅠㅠ I'm not sure about the effects of Aesthetic Peel at first, but when I see the area under my cheekbones suddenly disappearing and looking ugly, I think it must have built up slowly.... Considering that the period lasted for a year, it seems like it was definitely effective... haha ​​But it's so great. That feeling of being ripped open is so hard that I don't want to get it againㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ But I guess I'll forget about it again in a few months... ha... I think I'd rather spend that money and get a fat graft... I have a lot of thoughts.

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List