• EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Outline Scan]

ㄷㅇㅇ Blind date injection, Inmode review

샤오룽바우 2024-07-26 (금) 15:08 1 Months ago 885
Hospital
더웨이성형외과의원
I was so satisfied after receiving 3 blind date injections at ㄷㅇㅇ that a few years later, I received 1 blind date injection and 1 In Mode injection. The effects were different for each, so I am writing about them separately! When I got the blind date injection three times in a row, it was the first contouring injection in my life! I thought the effect was good from the first time, but I was told that I had to take three injections to keep it for a long time, so I took three injections and it definitely worked well. I kept the injection a secret from my mom, but the swelling on the day wasn't that big, so I didn't notice and said, "I'm on a diet, so my face is dry." It's like, "I'm half way through this." I could never tell you it was an injection.. haha. Anyway, I saw that much effect, but the maintenance period lasted about a year.. half a year?? I guess I gained weight and couldn't maintain it..ㅎ Then, a few years later, I remembered it again and came to get the blind date injection once. At this time, I didn't have money, so I couldn't get the 3rd injection, but I recommend not getting the 1st injection. The effect was almost minimal and I didn't maintain it. Needless to say, I didn't really feel the effect for a long time... It only cleared up on the same day...? And that's it. After some time, I had regrets about contouring injections, but I didn't have money, so I came to get In-Mode once. But who can see the results from just one In-Mode... Just like the first blind date, the effect and maintenance period are also different. Conclusion: If you want cost-effective contouring injections, get blind date injections! But if I make money, I'll get liposuction... half a year? Even if the maintenance period is not guaranteed, I recommend it if you want it! It definitely had an effect. I heard a lot of people say they lost weight.

Comment 4
갈비국수 2024-07-26 (금) 15:55 1 Months ago Address
Thank you for your review

샤오룽바우 Writer 2024-07-26 (금) 20:01 1 Months ago Address
thank you! lol
코제발찐 2024-07-27 (토) 17:05 1 Months ago Address
후기 참고할겡용!! 감사합니당
메사이 2024-08-27 (화) 02:27 23 Days ago Address
오 효과있었다니까 관심이가네 여기도가봐야겠다
Prev  Next  List