Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Outline Scan]

A review of getting contouring injections at a place where you can see a lot of app ads

감자빵감자 2024-07-21 (일) 16:42 1 Months ago 1008
Hospital
드레스성형외과
I recently got chin botox + chin filler + contouring injections, and so far the most satisfying one is the contouring injections, so this is just a review! First of all, I want to get this! Rather than directly requesting consultation, I have a complex about this and that, so what should I do to make it better? I went to several hospitals with this question, and I thought this was the best, so I got it right. 1. The counseling director was unlucky (the first director was ambiguous, the second director was good). The first and second director recommended areas for contouring injections that were different (I'm a stickler). There are none, so I just listened to the second manager's words. Ordinary employees should not do this...) 2. Desk staff are not that friendly. There are staff ranging from ok staff to staff with unfriendly voices, so you need to be aware of this. 3. There are always a lot of people. I'm a person who values ​​samples. So, this became the criteria for choosing... (ex. Since there are so many people, I guess I'll give it an average rating) However, there are so many people that it's a long time. (I've been there on weekdays and on weekends, but there are a lot of people on weekends.) 4. Factory type , the director looked very tired and worn out. I found out later that it seems like there were more than 1 or 2 people who saw the director in this condition. You may be in poor condition. Or maybe you're just that kind of person... 5. Satisfied with the results. I was worried because the reviews for contour injections were polarizing, but I saw results in a short period of time. It used to be that my chin fat was sticking out a little, but it's not there anymore haha~! There are no other side effects so far. I tried to be as detailed as possible in the hope that it would be helpful in choosing a hospital . As soon as I signed up, an advertisement for this hospital popped up, so if I heard the name, I would roughly know where it is. If you have any questions, please leave a comment~

Comment 4
징니징니 2024-07-25 (목) 18:06 1 Months ago Address
혹시 ㄷㄹㅅ 말하는걸까..?! 나 오늘 거기서 눈상담 받고왔는데 계속 고민돼 ㅠㅠ

감자빵감자 Writer 2024-07-25 (목) 18:24 1 Months ago Address
마자! 근데 눈 담당 원장님이랑 쁘띠시술 해주는 원장님은 아예 달라서 따로 알아보는 게 좋겠다!!! 수술 성공하길 바래 ㅠㅠ!!!
밈투 2024-07-25 (목) 22:36 1 Months ago Address
혹시 비용알수있을까??

감자빵감자 Writer 2024-07-26 (금) 02:36 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List