Dr.
박희선
Hospital
몬스터클리닉
Price
30 만원
Days
1 days

I visited this place after looking up reviews for a mother who was stressed out about her pigmentation. There was no pressure and they only recommended what was needed, so there was no inconvenience during the consultation. Most places only provide thorough care on the first day, and there are places that become more sloppy as time goes by , but Monster provides more and more detailed care so that when my mother comes out after getting the laser treatment. Do you like it because it did more than usual ? I read that other black lasers can increase skin sensitivity and have the side effect of redness around the area, but with Clarity, you can see your eyes slowly softening without any of that, and you can treat not only the dark spots but also the surrounding pigment at the same time. I think it's really good. For your information, my mom has combination skin with dark spots, pigmentation, redness, etc. She can take care of all of these things with Clarity, so she likes that all she has to do is lie down and the teacher will take care of everything, so I'm also very satisfied.
Written by
App
몬스터클리닉's Community Reviews (Total 18)
쁘띠/레이저후기
2 Days ago
쁘띠/레이저후기
3 Days ago
아우너나
쁘띠/레이저후기
8 Days ago
몽키매직v
쁘띠/레이저후기
9 Days ago
누구싱지
쁘띠/레이저후기
27 Days ago
보으살
쁘띠/레이저후기
1 Months ago
Wkdkat
쁘띠/레이저후기
1 Months ago
pinkevee
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Months ago
쑤댕
쁘띠/레이저후기
2 Months ago
수화준
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
수화준
Review of Clarity Laser treatment for dark spots and skin texture improvement's Reviews More (10/18)

Comment 2
귀엄동이 2024-06-20 (목) 18:39 8 Days ago Address
Wow, it’s awesome… How much did it cost?
윤비니 2024-06-21 (금) 21:55 7 Days ago Address
가성비 짱 30에 너무 깨끗하게 변하신듯
Prev  Next  List