Prev  Next  List
[Wrinkle Improvement]

Potenza (pumping) + Juve Look Olidia review

누구싱지 2024-06-19 (수) 10:24 9 Days ago 747
Dr.
성민경/이산원장님
Hospital
몬스터클리닉

I was previously receiving Juve Look Volume + Density, but my face was very hot due to the barf preparation and summer, so I thought I should try something more effective, so I received Potenza. I just applied an anesthetic cream and people around me told me to sleep with Atsuda. It didn't hurt, and as the director said, Olydia was decided over the existing Juve look? I was told it was big, but the volume definitely built up faster than Juve Look Volume. I was really surprised that my pores got bigger right after using Potenza, but it got better right away the next day, and as the pores filled up, my face became flat and felt bare. Anyway, the bottom line is that if you want to tighten your pores, I recommend Potenza Pamping for its cost-effectiveness, but I don't have to sleep on the grill? I'm thinking of getting another skin treatment with the money I spent on sleeping haha. Ollydio seems to be able to make you gain weight instantly, so I'm planning to get another shot of Ollydio next time as well.
몬스터클리닉's Community Reviews (Total 18)
쁘띠/레이저후기
2 Days ago
쁘띠/레이저후기
3 Days ago
아우너나
쁘띠/레이저후기
8 Days ago
몽키매직v
쁘띠/레이저후기
9 Days ago
누구싱지
쁘띠/레이저후기
27 Days ago
보으살
쁘띠/레이저후기
1 Months ago
Wkdkat
쁘띠/레이저후기
1 Months ago
pinkevee
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Months ago
쑤댕
쁘띠/레이저후기
2 Months ago
수화준
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
수화준
Potenza (pumping) + Juve Look Olidia review's Reviews More (10/18)

Comment 3
렛삼 2024-06-19 (수) 12:49 9 Days ago Address
코 넘 이뻐요!!
pradada 2024-06-20 (목) 12:39 8 Days ago Address
오신기하다 ㅎㅎ 비용 얼마나 들엇어??
심뽕 2024-06-20 (목) 14:43 8 Days ago Address
나는 포텐자로 모공관리 하는데 와 진짜 금방끝나는 시술이라 참는거지 주사가피부 들어가는거 너무 아프긴 하더라
Prev  Next  List