Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Botox]

Reviews of trivial procedures (between glabellar/square jaw botox, shrink, in-mode)

앍앍 2022-06-13 (월) 22:13 2 Years ago 2456
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
First of all, the thing I want to emphasize the most to those who want to undergo treatment is to lose weight first, Im. Even after skin laser, the thing that helped me the most with my skin elasticity and face shape was exercise. Especially jogging!!!! Even just 5 minutes of high-intensity aerobic exercise and 5 minutes of strength training at home can change skin elasticity. It is recommended to lose all the weight, exercise, and then do the part you want to avoid… Because when youre fat, you get a facial to lose weight, and when you lose weight, you become a skeleton... Haha The editorial ends here, the treatment review begins! It was an event when Shrink was in full swing before the in-mode came out. It wasnt very painful and I was patient. It was a very cheap factory-type hospital, but I was very sensitive to being peanut-shaped, so I avoided that part and focused on the deep cheeks and chin. After shrinking, my face stuck together and it was so pretty. It worked great for me. The only thing I regret is that I got it up to the top of my front cheek... ㅠ At this time, as I became skinny, my breasts also fell out, but even the front cheeks under the eyes fell out, making me look a little older. Recommended for those who say that their skin is thin and their face line looks pretty when lying down, I have a lot of breasts, I want a round face to stick to me, and my skeleton is not big. Im planning to go do the double chin part one more time. And for those in their early 20s,,,,, cherish your own breasts,,,,,,,,,,,,, Heuk-heuk Totally recommended! Looking at photos taken by other people, the wrinkles between the brows that frown every time I eat something delicious are so deep and ugly. I decided to get botox between my forehead to prevent wrinkles. Before I went, I was very worried about the samurai eyebrows, but they let me go. Did you just use an ice roller for a minute without applying anesthetic cream? And immediately put it down 4 times and youre done. Tears came out from the pain, but I had to endure it nonetheless. Its the one I think was the best thing to do. Still getting it right! Riztoxin? It was right with the most basic domestic filler. Did you pay 5,000 won for the event? keke Its the cheapest but the most satisfying After getting Botox between the forehead, the boundaries about Botox are lifted. I got it because the head of the office recommended a square chin while smiling. Is my jaw bone a little noble? I have to say it is different, but it is pretty? But it worked perfectly... I was worried about the peanut-shaped face, so I asked him to put it on the bottom, but it turned out to be completely shallow. There was a lot of fuss around me about how I got so fat. By the way, my skin is thin and inelastic,,, heh As the masticatory muscle degenerates, the cheek skin begins to sag... .. The deep cheeks and nasolabial folds, like the original bulldog, started to deepen ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I lost weight and got rid of the botox, so I came back a little, but I am still upset because I can still see the weight loss. opacity. First of all, you were very sick. It felt like I was actually losing my face with an iron or ironing iron ㅠㅠ I did it for about 5 minutes, but I think I did Ah, wait a minute 4 times in the middle. But the doctor is so amazing that he never lowers the intensity hahahahahahahahahahahahaha When it hurts, the effect is good~ I put two pieces of Poma and f(x) on the lower chin and on the 2nd part of the double chin, um... I had a lot of bruising and no effect at all... . It seems that the double chin has lost a bit, but Im not sure if its because of the weight loss. Now that I am worried about elasticity, I am thinking about dermatoxin or reju, so I am searching!!
Written by
App

Comment 11
narcist 2022-06-13 (월) 23:07 2 Years ago Address
Inmod is so sick ㅠㅠ
푸다닭 2022-06-14 (화) 00:31 2 Years ago Address
Thanks for the good info~
ㅇㅈㅇㅈ 2022-06-14 (화) 14:37 2 Years ago Address
Thank you so much for this review
그그리리시시 2022-06-14 (화) 17:20 2 Years ago Address
Jeong Seong-chu
이햇님 2022-06-17 (금) 01:45 2 Years ago Address
I have a lot of sympathy for the fact that I have to lose weight first.
dkdndncj 2022-06-18 (토) 15:10 2 Years ago Address
thanks for the good info
highblue 2022-07-05 (화) 04:34 2 Years ago Address
슈링크 횟수는 1번이었는데 효과 크게 본거야?
아름다운것 2022-10-13 (목) 14:49 1 Years ago Address
고마오 ㅠㅠ 나지금 인모드 넘 관심잇엇는데 살 좀 빼긴빼야재,,
윤찡긋 2022-10-24 (월) 17:06 1 Years ago Address
정성스런 글 고마워~!
눈재수술신중요함 2023-04-29 (토) 01:20 1 Years ago Address
미간보톡스 어디야 ? 병원 정보좀
쿨2 2024-06-16 (일) 19:45 3 Months ago Address
미간 보톡스 어딘지 궁금하다 어디야??