Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

Forehead Filler Reviews

예뻐지고싶다흑 2018-11-06 (화) 18:13 5 Years ago 566
My forehead is flat and not very wide, the temples are off, and the overall outline is not clear. As I was worrying about it, I had a wedding photo shoot to do, so I made a big decision and decided to get filler. I got filler on my forehead and temples and Botox between my eyebrows. On the first day, it was very plump and pretty, but after a few days, the area around my right eyebrow felt heavy, as if there was a foreign object. Later, when I retouched it, I mentioned it and he touched it again, and it got better. It's been almost a year now, and I thought it was all gone, but it's still there a little bit . I think there is. I can't remember what I was given that time or the name of the medicine. If I were to do it again, I would like to do fat grafting.

Comment 7
하이유 2018-11-06 (화) 20:36 5 Years ago Address
Me too. I'm thinking about fat transplant.

예뻐지고싶다흑 Writer 2018-11-09 (금) 02:07 5 Years ago Address
Implants have a lot of side effects.. The best among them is like fat transplant.
진티엠기 2018-11-07 (수) 14:00 5 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

예뻐지고싶다흑 Writer 2018-11-09 (금) 02:07 5 Years ago Address
That's right, I think fat grafting would be better than fillers. I heard that fat grafting also loses weight.
또나리 2018-11-09 (금) 00:28 5 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

예뻐지고싶다흑 Writer 2018-11-09 (금) 02:06 5 Years ago Address
I've been getting fillers for about a year now. I think fillers are the prettiest right after getting fillers. But I think I was the prettiest until about 3 months. Each person absorbs different fillers, so the maintenance period is too short. That's why, if I do it again, I want to do fat grafting.
- 2018-11-12 (월) 15:18 5 Years ago Address
저는 큐오필 맞은 걸 굉장히 후회.. 그냥 그 돈으로 필러나 몇 CC 더 넣을 걸.. 하고요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Prev  Next  List