Inmode FX Review

바블바블팝팝 2024-04-11 (목) 16:04 2 Months ago 689
Hospital
쁘띠파티의원
Price
320000 만원
Days
90 days
As I became more interested in exercising, I was worried that my body fat was gradually disappearing, but the facial fat was not. I decided to get In Mode among contour injections and In Mode. I got it 3 times at 4 week intervals. The last 3 times, Foma Mode also had additional effects  . 1. I saw a lot of synergy because it was used in parallel with dieting. After the second in-mode session, I felt the fat on my cheeks disappearing quickly (even though I'm the type of person who doesn't lose the fat on my face so much...)  2. I'm not sure if the foma mode I added at the end is effective because I only used it once.  3. I am maintaining my facial fat loss well.  4. I think contouring injections would be better for curved areas of my face (the tip doesn't go in and I can't get it up properly.)   Downtime  1. Bruising all over my face after the first round. I had a bruise for a week. (Still, it was covered with concealer, so no one recognized me when I went to work.) The 2nd and 3rd rounds didn't leave much of a bruise. Hospital  1. The operator was different for each session. The right side of my face was a little fatter, so I had to explain every time I asked for more on the right side. (Still, they did as I requested lol)  2. One or two of the info employees were unfriendly.  3. It was good to receive it cheaply and quickly because it was a factory type.

Comment 1
얄루양루 2024-05-23 (목) 11:00 1 Months ago Address
보통 몇분 정도 해주나... ㅠ
Prev  Next  List