Prev  Next  List
[Lifiting]

A review of Shrink and Liftera!

모트뭉 2024-04-11 (목) 01:40 2 Months ago 706
Dr.
공장형이라 잘 몰라
Hospital
톡스앤필 대전둔산점
The chin is 300 shots of Shrink, and the face is 3,000 shots of Leafterra! I applied a little more weight beforehand because of the wedding photoshoot, but immediately after doing it, my face lifted! Yes~~ Of course, I heard there are side effects and that it is bad if you do it too much or for a long time (it's so good), so I'm only doing it for this wedding preparation, and I'm planning to do it only occasionally after that... Ulthera is very expensive and I'm the type of person who can't stand pain (sleep). I definitely don't want to go under anesthesia) and I'm very satisfied with my choice!! I'm not sure if it's just Shurink's effect because the Shurink is only for the chin and I also had a piece injection on my chin... But it was a good effect! Liftera's facial contour is unexpected! I felt exposed. Well, it seems like I'm just explaining the feeling, but in fact, many people at work said that they noticed a change in their faces and that they looked prettier haha.
Written by
App

Comment 2
Shwon 2024-04-11 (목) 17:30 2 Months ago Address
I'm also worried about my V-line. Can you tell me the hospital information?

모트뭉 Writer 2024-04-11 (목) 18:33 2 Months ago Address
I wrote it down, but it's not a special place... It's a local area, it's just a factory type!
Prev  Next  List