Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Lifiting]

Ulthera+Juvelook+Miraget is the treatment of your life haha.

민지얌 2024-02-23 (금) 12:13 7 Months ago 2967
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
전

<전>

후

<후>

It wasn't like that until I was in my 20s, but as I entered my 30s, I could clearly feel that my skin was getting older. That's why I went to the consultation with the intention of at least delaying it a little by taking skin care. Originally, I went to the consultation with the intention of only getting Ulthera and Mirajet, but the director said I heard that a lot of people who are worried about skin elasticity use the Juve look, so I got this too. After receiving this, not only did my skin have more elasticity, but I could feel the area where I was concerned about the sunken sides of my cheeks getting filled up. It feels like it's on a different level from Reju . I was planning on getting the treatment all at once and wearing a mask for a while, but there wasn't as much downtime as I thought, so I was surprised that it didn't interfere with my daily life. Anyway, I'm leaving a review like this so I can see the effects and let other people know! (+For your information, the procedure was performed by Director Go Dong-il himself. There is a machine that checks the skin condition from the face to the neck wrinkles, so I hope those who want to start taking care of their skin should definitely try it!)

Comment 6
illsune 2024-03-07 (목) 12:36 6 Months ago Address
It's very similar to me. Thank you for the review.
말서다 2024-03-11 (월) 16:02 6 Months ago Address
hmm
무다리타파 2024-04-09 (화) 17:02 5 Months ago Address
What is the name of the hospital..? I don't know because it looks like the initial consonant ㅠ
유리나12 2024-04-17 (수) 08:13 5 Months ago Address
Is the Juve Look effect okay??
성형좋아 2024-05-10 (금) 17:43 4 Months ago Address
I am also very interested in watching it and I understand the hospital haha ​​Symphony~!! I'm thinking of going next month.
누굴믿어 2024-05-25 (토) 14:56 4 Months ago Address
There's no difference except for the red thing. Considering the price, haha.
Prev  Next  List