Flat wart laser review

만두456 2024-03-27 (수) 10:52 5 Months ago 1269
Hospital
아가파의원 성남점
Price
5 만원
Days
3 days
I had flat warts, which the dermatologist I had been going to for over a year due to concerns about pores and redness had never told me about... I took several scans of my face and had extrusions done before the laser treatment, but neither the doctor nor the skin therapist said anything, so I lived without knowing anything, and discovered them by chance while looking in the mirror. I did it , and there was a sebum-like substance on my cheekbones, and no matter how much I squeezed it, it didn't come out. It turned out to be a wart. It was only after it started spreading on my face due to exfoliating activities like scrubbing that I needed to get laser removal. There are two or three hospitals in Seoul that are famous for warts. It was difficult to make a reservation or the cost was a bit high, so I looked into it and heard that there was a place near where I live that could provide the treatment for 1,100 won per person, so I went there. Since the number of people who can perform the treatment per day is limited, I was told that I had to wait in advance before the hospital opened, so I prepared early in the morning. I rushed there, but the number of people for the morning treatment exceeded the number of people, so I was able to make a reservation in the afternoon. If you don't live nearby, I recommend arriving 1st or 2nd and getting the morning treatment. It took a total of 2 hours to apply numbing cream, wait, get the laser, and leave the hospital. The waiting time was longer than I expected. It's long, so it would be a good idea to keep this in mind when visiting. The type of laser is CO2, not Erbium Yag. Pigmentation and scarring seem to vary depending on the skill of the operator and the individual's skin condition, so I just received the treatment. If you're worried about scars, try Erbium Yag. Go to where you write!

Comment 2
asdfffff 2024-04-01 (월) 15:31 5 Months ago Address
ㅜㅜIf you want to remove all warts, the price is too expensive at regular hospitals. ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Thank you for the review!
gmlau**** 2024-05-15 (수) 13:17 4 Months ago Address
Wow, thank you for the detailed review. I think it will be very helpful.
Prev  Next  List