Dr.
남자
Hospital
사적인아름다움지유의원
Price
20 만원
Days
120 days
I tried Inmode FX + Forma to get rid of my double chin, but it hurt... I also got V-Fit injections to maximize the effect! It would have been nice if I had gone on a diet after getting the shot, but it didn't have much of an effect because I kept eating snacks and gaining a lot of weight, but I felt like I had gained weight but not my chin fat! I think it would be good if I take it consistently.
Written by
App

Comment 5
퀸카큉카 2024-03-28 (목) 22:49 3 Months ago Address
oh! I guess the effect was good haha. I recommend taking care of it when you feel the effect and consistently doing it in advance. I also had a lift with a friend, but the teacher said it would be good to use a high-frequency device to do aftercare, so I didn't bother, and my friend did it, but I'm completely regretting it... There's a world of difference between doing it and not doing it. I've been using Liriheal with my friend lately, and I feel like I've become more elastic and moisturized than before. I'm satisfied haha ​​I should have done it earlier ㅜㅜ
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
폴리에틸렌 2024-03-29 (금) 10:27 3 Months ago Address
What kind of pain is it..?

밤비48 Writer 2024-03-29 (금) 10:29 3 Months ago Address
It feels like I'm being hit by something hot..?
asdfffff 2024-04-01 (월) 15:38 2 Months ago Address
I guess the in-mode effect was good, but I'm still worried that I'll go nuts ㅠㅠㅠ
Baik 2024-06-04 (화) 01:42 29 Days ago Address
시술 1회만 하셨나요?
Prev  Next  List