Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I have a peanut-shaped face with some lack of elasticity and no fat, but I saw great results with Tune Face! I did it 3 times and I think I need to do one set almost a year to maintain the effect. This is a treatment I would like to have on a regular basis if I can afford it! I think the range of effectiveness varies from person to person.

Comment 4
퀸카큉카 2024-03-28 (목) 22:21 3 Months ago Address
Oh, I’m also interested in elasticity, so I’ll have to look into it!! At some point, I became sensitive to elasticity, so I felt like it was sagging for no reason. I tried various things, but I'm just using home care with a high-frequency device, and my skin is becoming firmer and I'm satisfied. I think it would be better if I use it together. The dermatologist also recommended that I use home care at the same time, so I tried the new Galvanic model. Try searching and managing them together! It seems to be very good for maintaining skin elasticity!!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
asdfffff 2024-04-01 (월) 15:39 3 Months ago Address
My friends also recommended it to me!!!! It's tempting
지련이 2024-04-26 (금) 11:46 2 Months ago Address
Can I get the hospital information?? I've been to a few Tunpe hospitals now, but it's difficult because the prices are so different. I'm even more curious because the case in the front row is exactly the same as mine!!
토마터50 2024-06-18 (화) 23:37 16 Days ago Address
효과없고 얼굴 살 쪽 빠져서 할매됨
Prev  Next  List