Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

Armpit laser hair removal review

라온이 2018-10-25 (목) 19:17 5 Years ago 633
I had plans to go to a water park this summer, so I got it in early August, but in the end, I couldn't go because I got folliculitis...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I don't think I'll ever be able to get a laser treatment again for a long time in my life. I don't want to suffer from itching and going crazy for over a month again. This is the hospital where I always got my hair removed. I got it for my armpits, but to be honest, I didn't trust it after that... The follow-up treatment wasn't very good. It was just an injection medicine, but it was expensive and not effective at all... In the end, I went to the dermatologist and went crazy, but I did some research on the internet and bought it at a pharmacy. I got better after applying the medicine. It was truly an indescribable pain..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ If you are going to do this, find out if you are using a good machine and ask them to reduce the intensity a bit. I think it is because the intensity is too strong... Anyway, from now on I will only use a razor to remove my armpit hair.

Comment 4
파릇 2018-10-25 (목) 21:14 5 Years ago Address
Huh.. I’m also thinking about wearing a hat in the winter.. It must be a crazy pain.
코코리나 2018-11-04 (일) 02:40 5 Years ago Address
Wow, you worked hard ㅠㅠ What kind of medicine did you buy and apply?
Dhk08 2018-11-14 (수) 17:35 5 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠAha, I guess I should think again.
원투쓰리앞트임 2018-11-20 (화) 18:39 5 Years ago Address
Wow, thank you for your hard work, armpits
Prev  Next  List