Prev  Next  List
[Lifiting]

Ulthera (Custom Ulthera) 400 Shots 1st Week Review

은송냥 2024-03-08 (금) 16:14 6 Months ago 1539
Dr.
이병두원장님
Hospital
V&MJ피부과의원

As I continue to grow older, my interests change a lot, but my biggest concern these days is my skin. Even when I meet friends, I talk about wrinkles... haha. I talk about skin elasticity . These days, I can't even participate in a conversation if I don't take care of my skin.. haha ​​I want to take care of my elasticity before it's too late. I looked into Ultherapy, which is said to be effective, and got 400 shots!! I waited a bit for a consultation because the dermatologist where I got the treatment was a famous dermatologist, but I was told that all of these things are done by hand, so I persevered and received the consultation and treatment well. At first, I was thinking of using Ulthera as a non-sleep treatment, but there were many reviews saying it was painful, so this time, I was able to use sleep. After trying it, I decided to use it as a sleeping mode with the mindset that I would try it as a non-sleeping mode the next time I receive it, but it was so comfortable!! All I had to do was keep my fast and it was over once I woke up. The service of the director and staff was good and they were very sensible in providing me with soup. First of all, it's been about a week since I received it, and the swelling was only a little on the 2nd or 3rd day, and it seems to have gone down quickly after that. The swelling wasn't that annoying, so it didn't really interfere with my daily life. It's been a week now, and I feel like I've gotten a little slimmer?? They say that for Ulthera to work properly, you have to wait about a month for it to take effect. In the end, time is medicine!! But it seems like everyone who received it showed up early, so I’m kind of looking forward to it too! To be honest, my skin texture has improved a bit after receiving various services. I will leave a review on how much it has changed in a month!!

Comment 2
말서다 2024-03-11 (월) 15:59 6 Months ago Address
Is there any cheating that changes dramatically?
젤리뻴리 2024-04-14 (일) 09:27 5 Months ago Address
I hope it works for me too
Prev  Next  List