Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Lifiting]

I’ll leave a review of Ulthera Lifting in 2 weeks haha.

리얻 2024-03-08 (금) 15:11 6 Months ago 2740
Dr.
홍순비
Hospital
차민성형외과의원
Price
100 만원
Days
14 days

I am leaving a review 2 weeks after Ulthera Lifting❤️ I had contouring surgery about 7 years ago, but as I got older, I was in my 30s. I was very stressed because I felt that my skin was definitely sagging, losing elasticity, and becoming dull .. I had thread lifting 2 years ago. I tried it, but the effect wasn't great... I hated the idea of ​​putting foreign substances in my face, so I wanted to just live with it... but at some point, I looked in the mirror and saw that my face was lumpy, and I don't know if I should call it deep cheeks, but the area between the tip of my chin and the square jaw was very uneven and like a peanut. I was shocked because it looked like my brother's face shape, so I looked around and asked, "Ulthera? Thermage?" I searched for the same laser lifting and went to some consultations. I searched for dermatologists and plastic surgeons and went to places that seemed good, but I was most worried about the sagging part of my cheeks, so I only thought about laser lifting, but most of them also offer other treatments such as Skin Booster, Rejuran, Exosome, etc. The recommendations and estimates were extremely generous;; I've heard that skin boosters are effective, but I wanted to improve the sagging areas rather than the skin right away, so I went for a consultation, but the doctor gave me a very short look and didn't even ask me what I was curious about. I just had to do this and that. That's the end. And I only talked to the manager. I was even more confused after the expensive estimate came out ... ㅠㅠㅠ Then I received a consultation at Chamin, and I told Dr. Soonbi Hong what I was worried about, and he looked at my skin thoroughly and told me a lot about various things. The consultation was so good. It's difficult to write about, but this is a consultation. I need to get it to find out. I wanted to have Ulthera right away after the consultation. I asked about sedation if it hurt a lot, but I went after lunch... so I couldn't get sedation. ㅠㅠㅠ There are so many people saying that Ulthera hurts so bad that they can't stand it if they just apply numbing cream. He said he was very scared that it would be there, so the director said if he was too scared, would he use anesthetic cream or pain reliever? They recommended that I undergo the procedure and receive pain relief fluid and vitamin injections while applying numbing cream? I also received IV fluids . I applied numbing cream for about 30 to 40 minutes and went for the procedure. Oh... I was really scared. I really can't stand pain and I really hate being in pain. I was shaking while designing the face because I was so scared. He gave me a doll so I could tell him right away if I was in pain . The director said, “I’ll start the treatment,” and took a deep breath, but the moment he hit ???????? I wondered what it was. It felt like I was just shooting dodododo? Is the director sick~? Are you okay~? He asked, “It doesn’t hurt..??” I was embarrassed, wondering why I was so scared haha. While I was shooting, my double chin and jaw line felt like something was stinging. There was pain, but it wasn't painful. It was a pain that was bearable. I wonder if it was because of the pain fluid. I read YouTube and reviews. When I looked for it, I was really scared because there were people crying and saying it was really painful. The pain was so bad, but I think I could do it two or three times. When I used the 4.5 tip, I was scared that it would hurt more, but it was only a tingling sensation. Even when I looked in the mirror after the procedure was finished, I felt like something was stuck. Can you hear this ?? I thought it was my mood, haha. I went home after listening to the precautions. The swelling started to increase about 2-3 days after the procedure, so I thought it would swell a lot, but the swelling was only known to me, and today is exactly a week, and I feel like the swelling is slowly going down and when I wash my face. There is a slight pain when I touch the jaw line. Is this because the skin is changing? (I was worried about recovery after contouring? Because I felt a tingling sensation on the way back haha) I took a picture and compared it and it seems to be working !! People around me asked me if I had suddenly lost weight (the weight is steaming..^^) and when I told them that I had done Ultherapy, they said it felt like my skin was lifting and people around me responded positively. Haha, the area that bothered me the most, the deep cheeks and the areas that looked lumpy, were also improving. I'm really looking forward to it! I'm curious what it will be like in 1-2 months haha. After I recover a little, I think I'll try skin botox or skin booster. I'm excited haha.

Comment 8
킬터 2024-03-10 (일) 20:06 6 Months ago Address
Wow, how many shots did you get?? Did you just hit the jaw line?

리얻 Writer 2024-03-15 (금) 13:46 6 Months ago Address
Only the lower part was correct haha.
하트온팩 2024-03-11 (월) 03:10 6 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

리얻 Writer 2024-03-15 (금) 13:46 6 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
bonobono04 2024-03-31 (일) 08:32 5 Months ago Address
Can I get hospital information??

리얻 Writer 2024-04-01 (월) 15:23 5 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
희임스 2024-05-03 (금) 09:18 4 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.