Dr.
임영빈
Hospital
더왈츠의원
Price
10 만원
Days
1 days
The counseling director is kind, but it's just a little... I went to the director's appointment to get my forehead done, but it was too expensive and I was scared to get my forehead done by the assistant director, so I only did the nose and mouth. The waiting time after taking pictures and applying cream was too long ㅠㅠ 33 minutes.... Fortunately, the director came in when I thought the mouth was gone. Another man also came in and observed. If it were a university hospital, it would be like a practical training (there is no educational obligation like in the university, so it would have been good to ask the patient about the doctor). I wanted it to be natural and noticeable. He asked me if I wanted it and said he wanted to make it obvious. The director was very kind and friendly. Since I was nervous, he told me to take deep breaths through my mouth and relax my shoulders. I showed him an old picture of my lips after my nose was done, and he said that the shape in the picture was impossible based on the current state, so I should melt it and do it. At first, I expressed my opinion. But in the end, I only got my lips treated with Hyal (it's a long story, but while the director was persuading me, I decided to settle for filler here... I really recommend it ㅠ) I guess it was because of the Hyal, but they said they would give me an allergy injection, so I got it on my arm and told them to get some antibiotics or something. Received a prescription -------------------------- The first procedure was done on the lips 5 years ago, the nose 4 years ago, and the lips have been done a total of 4 times so far? I got it done and melted it twice, including this time. I liked my lips at the time, but I just wanted to do something, so I got it done again, and I've been dissatisfied for several years, so I've been reapplying... I think I was complacent because I thought it was a procedure, not a surgery. The procedure was small, but it was done to my face anyway. I’m giving it to you, so let’s be careful.
Written by
App

Comment 1
혷인 2024-07-18 (목) 16:43 1 Months ago Address
병원 정보 좀 부탁드려요 ㅠ
Prev  Next  List