Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Filer]

A review of lip filler + mouth corner filler that I regretted adding too little!

코콬코콕 2024-02-26 (월) 13:18 4 Months ago 1177
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
An acquaintance of mine had fillers that looked so pretty and natural, so I went to see the same teacher to get them done, but the teacher was closed that day...ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ They say fillers are a simple procedure, but I was very worried as it was my first time, so I followed my friend all the way out of town. So, I just told the teacher who was working that day and said he was naturally good at it, and went ahead with the procedure! I went in and kept telling the teacher, ‘I hate Dew! Please do the opposite of how Jessie feels!' And I showed him the pictures and kept asking for it! So I really, really added a little bit, and in my eyes, it looked really, really pretty! However, the teacher said, 'Originally, there will be swelling right after the procedure, but it will be okay once this swelling goes down later. The teacher kept persuading me to add a little more , so I added just a little more. I should have just left it to the teacher! Even though I added more as the teacher said, it was too little and it almost evaporated after 3 months! Hahahaha I didn't have time after that so I couldn't go there, but this time I decided to go to the hospital again and get the procedure in order to get a nose consultation! However, when fillers are applied to the corners of the mouth, the shape of the upper lip sag slightly..? I got a feeling, so I'm going to go and ask again! Looking at the reviews here, they all put the filler in nicely,,! I hope I succeed this time too!

Comment 9
코코최고코코 2024-02-26 (월) 13:27 4 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

코콬코콕 Writer 2024-02-29 (목) 14:34 4 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
정채연아린 2024-02-26 (월) 13:59 4 Months ago Address
Where are you?

코콬코콕 Writer 2024-02-29 (목) 15:03 4 Months ago Address
This is my first time writing about Seongyesa.!!! I was confused if I should just write the initial consonant!! First, I’ll write it in initial consonants!! Daegu ㅇㅈ Plastic Surgery Clinic! It was my first treatment and I liked it! Let’s go again this time!
타니탙 2024-02-27 (화) 08:46 4 Months ago Address
Where should I go?

코콬코콕 Writer 2024-02-29 (목) 15:03 4 Months ago Address
Daegu ㅇㅈ Plastic Surgery Clinic!

코콬코콕 Writer 2024-02-29 (목) 15:25 4 Months ago Address
Since this was my first time writing about Seongyesa, I was confused, so I just wrote down the initial consonants! As far as I know, this is the only Chosung Hospital in Daegu!! It was my first treatment and I was satisfied!
이냥이 2024-02-27 (화) 19:43 4 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

코콬코콕 Writer 2024-02-29 (목) 15:04 4 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List