Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

Contour injection review

혜교킴 2018-10-17 (수) 13:20 5 Years ago 408
Even though I'm on the thin side in terms of weight, I was always stressed because of my chubby face. I was scared of surgery, so after much deliberation, I ended up choosing the path of contouring injections. I tried Botox for a square jaw, but it didn't have much of an effect on people with a lot of weight. For contouring, I got a silhouette injection at ㅌㅇ in Apgujeong during an event. I got bubble wrap in several places... but it may hurt before it hits me, so I put a frozen compress on my cheek to give it an anesthetic effect. But honestly, the steaming didn’t have much of an anesthetic effect haha. It stings a bit. It hurts. I can feel something running down my face. Because it is applied in several places, you need to be patient for about 5 minutes. However, ㅌㅇ was selling it at an event price of 3 times, and the young female doctor who gave it to me twice was really good because she focused on the area that was bothering her, so there was a visible effect after getting it. But at the last minute, another teacher gave it to me, and he just kept putting it in one place (regardless of my will, wherever he wanted to put it). There was a lot of swelling in one area because the medication was not used. The effect was rather minimal. As a result, I recommend contouring injections to those who are concerned about cheek fat, but you should get it from someone who is good at injecting injections in the areas that are bothering you. The young woman who gave me the first 1 or 2 injections was fine~~ Ah, but the effect is not effective in my case. I think it lasted about 4-5 months. I heard that the duration varies from person to person. In the end, it was a bit burdensome to keep paying the actual cost, not the event, so I got tired of it, but I'll post this review again haha.

Comment 6
진티엠기 2018-10-17 (수) 21:35 5 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
볼매 2018-10-19 (금) 10:25 5 Years ago Address
I also got contouring injections because I have a chubby face, but now I'm looking into liposuction.

혜교킴 Writer 2018-11-04 (일) 03:54 5 Years ago Address
얼굴살이 진짜진짜 많다면 주사는 비용도 많이 들구 한계가 있긴하죠ㅠ
2018-11-01 (목) 10:36 5 Years ago Address
윤곽주사 저도 고민중인데 병원정보 알수있을까요??

혜교킴 Writer 2018-11-04 (일) 03:57 5 Years ago Address
본문에 병원 위치랑 초성 써있어요~~ 여기 이벤트 자주 하는 것 같아요

2018-11-05 (월) 14:14 5 Years ago Address
감사합니다~!
Prev  Next  List