Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
When I look at the monitor while working, I frown and the muscles on one side of my eyebrow are raised as if I'm angry, which is always a concern, so I got Botox and the power to open my eyes disappeared..? Botox on the chin made me look slanted, but when I got the injection between my eyebrows, the blurred inner double eyelids disappeared and my double eyelids got worse hahahaha. Of course, it has now recovered to its original state after 3 months, but I thought it would be better to just manage my facial expressions so that I don't frown. I thought about it carefully, but it was my first time getting the procedure. It seemed like there was nothing I could do because I was weak in the first place and was someone who used my forehead to open my eyes.

Comment 5
졔코 2024-02-16 (금) 01:05 6 Months ago Address
Hey, I got hit with this case too and it was fine for me. Should I only get it where I got hit?
양다연 2024-02-16 (금) 16:44 6 Months ago Address
I am a person who opens my eyes with my forehead, but I found out that it did not work for my forehead, but there was no change in my eyes even though it did for my forehead, so I only received Botox between my eyebrows consistently and changed hospitals once... but my double eyelids got smaller...
규지니지요 2024-02-19 (월) 03:56 6 Months ago Address
Strangely, the treatment with a needle is not suitable for me. I got it because of the frown between my eyebrows, but the lines got smaller and after a few days, the subtle ugly look went away for quite a long time, and the same goes for the square jaw.. ​​My front cheeks are all saggy and the volume is gone, so Botox has become one of the procedures I avoid. ..
supinkus 2024-04-19 (금) 00:16 4 Months ago Address
나도 한번 맞았을때 완전 짝눈되서 내가 이때까지 이렇게나 이마로 눈을 뜨고있었구나 싶었었어 ㅠㅠ
유유1 2024-04-22 (월) 23:00 4 Months ago Address
근데 이마로 눈뜨는 사람은 미간이 아니라 이마에 보톡스 맞는거 아니던가??? 미간보다 이마로 알고 있어서 말야. 몇번 맞으며 습관고치기해도 좋을것도 같고...
Prev  Next  List