Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I had a lot of pigmentation due to mask trouble, so I looked into V-Beam and found that Renewme Dermatology Clinic had the latest V-Beam machine. It was V-Beam Prima, which was released in 2022, but not many dermatologists had it. I had it once and the treatment was more painful than expected, but it was bearable . It seems to have faded slightly, but not dramatically. I will receive the third treatment and write another review.

Comment 5
금수저대 2023-07-10 (월) 16:07 1 Years ago Address
ㅜㅜ I used Renewme with V-Beam and others about 15 times, but it didn't work... Save others' money.

몽몽00 2023-08-04 (금) 17:06 1 Years ago Address
I wonder!! What kind of wound did you get hit with V-beam?? Is it a surgery scar?

금수저대 2023-08-05 (토) 00:36 1 Years ago Address
Oh, I don’t know why I commented on this post like this. Nose surgery open columella scar! About 5 months after my nose surgery, the scars were so severe that I received them from a famous representative of Renewme in Hwagok-dong, who traveled far away, and he took good care of me every time, but... there was really no effect. The scar regeneration injections recommended at the time were expensive and painful, but I had to take them 3 or 5 times. I tried this, but it was the same and had no effect. For reference, although I am on the positive side, it is not that 'the effect is less than the money spent...', but because the effect is not really visible... If I go back to the past, it would really cost about a million won and the cost of car gas and time spent on getting there. I don't think I will use . I just think that I have experienced something like that.

몽몽00 2023-08-05 (토) 20:51 1 Years ago Address
and… Thank you for your reply. I was planning to go now too, but I have to think about it some more.
일짱 2024-02-05 (월) 17:44 6 Months ago Address
I am eagerly awaiting your review..
Prev  Next  List