like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Outline Scan]

Aㅇ* Banding injection review

모삐융 2018-09-09 (일) 01:56 6 Years ago 533
Oh, I found out later after being beaten, but there are rumors of kebake here.. There are some people who have had side effects of menstrual irregularities ㅠ Besides, I was sleeping with a tape on my neck and my skin was tender . I thought about contouring injections and made a reservation for another place, but now I can see the face of Mr. Aw , who is doing it on YouTube on her sister's app, so I actually went to see him (she was as cute as I thought hahaha) So it's not that important, it's the effect of getting rid of the double chin. I went there because it was famous, but I also got a cymbal hit. It 's been less than a week since I got it and I don't know about the double chin, but the deep cheeks worked. Even if the deep cheeks are a little gone, the face can change so much. Still new to plastic surgery, I'm surprised by this ^*^ But it's because it works so well . It's like this on the first day, but if everything else goes well, huh ;; So personally, I'm looking forward to it in a week~ I'll edit it again when I see more effects.

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List