Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Filer]

Front cheek filler Front cheek filler... The reason it looks like it's flowing down (Revised to include content 2 months later)

ducduco 2023-12-18 (월) 18:19 10 Months ago 2098
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
No matter what filler you get, if you get more than 1cc on one side, you absolutely must know that the original plump shape will not be maintained due to the force of gravity and will flow down... Even so, you need to get at least 1.5cc to get the shape... After getting filler, if it's your own face and you have to wait about 2 months , you absolutely have to dissolve it and get another injection... Or you'll get another injection on top of the previous area and it'll go down again and get another injection... This isn't a side effect of filler, but since I have no knowledge and am ignorant, the director will take care of it for me~~! This kind of mindset is doomed..... Absolutely, absolutely... Let's melt it down and get it again... Absolutely.... And definitely get hyaluronic acid... There weren't many reviews for Perfecta... I got it... It didn't even contain a small amount of anesthesia, so it really hurt a lot...... <><><<< I was really annoyed by Perfecta, because my face looked swollen for about a month... Ha... This is a side effect. It started to drip like other people's... I was like this, but after about 2 weeks, the swelling went down and the Perfecta filler was absorbed to a certain amount, so I was satisfied ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Next time, instead of getting Perfecta, I'd get the more expensive Respilene,,, but Perfecta filler is very cost-effective because it's an imported product... But it's hard when I press on it a little and it hurts sometimes, so I'm worried. If there are any side effects, I should go and get it melted right away >>>

Comment 9
러스하이 2023-12-18 (월) 19:59 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

ducduco Writer 2023-12-18 (월) 20:01 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

러스하이 2024-01-27 (토) 08:20 8 Months ago Address
글을 늦게봤네요ㅠㅠ 저 4년전에 앞볼에 한쪽당 4cc정도 맞았어요.. 최근에 일주일마다 녹이러 다니고 있는 중이에요..
바니22 2023-12-25 (월) 11:44 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
킴카 2024-01-05 (금) 10:34 9 Months ago Address
ㅇㅇ 동감임
공고공공 2024-01-17 (수) 09:37 9 Months ago Address
필러가 내려가는거면 그럼 쥬베룩볼륨은 별로야??
나 팔자에 쥬베룩볼륨 3회 한쪽당 2cc씩 하는거로 3회 결제해 놨는데
지금1회 맞았거덩 한달 아직 안됐는데 1일~7일 정도는 좋았는데 지금은 효과가 미미한거 같긴해
2~3회 까지 맞으면 좋아질런지 ㅠㅠ

바니22 2024-01-28 (일) 03:11 8 Months ago Address
그건 원래 효과 없어 필러 맞아야함 ㅠ
요오오룽 2024-02-28 (수) 15:07 7 Months ago Address
스컬트라는 별루야?
하두세사나 2024-10-19 (토) 15:20 8 Days ago Address
앞볼필러 녹였는데 Hlase 요골로 녹였는데 이것도 히알루론산인가? Hlase이거 어때? 난 녹이고 다음날 퍼레졌어 ;;;괜찮은거야?
Prev  Next  List