like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[필러시술]

Forehead, chin, nose (Hiko & Filler), cute filler review

뉸뉴냔냐룽 2018-06-18 (월) 22:06 6 Years ago 1219
Forehead - 4cc at first, then 3cc more after 8 months. It hurts, but the sound and feel are the worst... Even though I did it twice, I am most reluctant to do it again with filler. But the effect is good. When viewed from the side, the forehead is convex. Do it! The first time I put it in, I only put it in the middle, and the second time, I asked them to put the whole thing in, but the second time I put it in, the area above my eyes went out right away because of the muscles that use my forehead. Chin - 2cc at first, then 1cc more 8 months later. I guess it's because it's the same as the forehead, so it's right. This is it haha. When the filler comes in, it feels strange for a moment, but it doesn't hurt very quickly. Just like forehead filler, the effect is quite big compared to before the filler was applied. I heard people ask if they added nose filler again after the forehead and chin were done because the side profile looks three-dimensional. My nose looks prettier too. Nose filler - At first, Restylane + Hiko's hooked nose looked so ugly when I looked at it from the side, so I put Hiko in. A week later, I retouched and had filler on the bridge of my nose and the tip of my nose. It hurt quite a bit, and it continued to hurt for a few days after using it. It took a while for the flesh to heal in the area where the threads went in. The results were immediate, but maybe because the tip of my nose was strong, all the lines I liked disappeared in a week. After that, a year later, I only raised the tip of my nose with cat filler. It hurts less than a high nose , but I like this one for a week..ㅎ Those who want to get nose surgery, don't get a high nose. I had it done because I didn't want to get nose surgery, but now that I've been consulted for nose surgery, I'm regretting why I did it. Aegyo filler - Restylane Aegyo filler is better than I thought. It doesn't hurt. It's the best filler I've ever had. On the day, it was so swollen that it looked like a lump, so I was apprehensive, but after a few days, it became more natural and looked pretty. Even though it 's been over a year and a half since I had it, it hasn't faded much. The downside is that I have thin skin under my eyes. The filler shows through, so the blue color is visible. It can be covered with makeup, but if I'm not careful, it looks like dark circles and the area under my eyes looks dark . I've been told a few times by people around me that I look like a caterpillar when I smile, but I like that my eyes look prettier and more lively than before the treatment. I'm satisfied with my forehead. , Chin > Nose (if the shape is maintained for a long time, it will be more satisfying than the forehead and chin) > End of aegyo review

Comment 4
쁌희쁌 2018-06-19 (화) 15:40 6 Years ago Address
Did it hurt a lot when you got forehead filler?

뉸뉴냔냐룽 Writer 2018-06-19 (화) 20:36 6 Years ago Address
[@SweetHeeSweet] Well, it hurts, but more than the pain, the feeling when the filler is put in gives me a little goosebumps... haha. Well, my forehead hurts for a few days...
설리진리 2018-06-20 (수) 10:45 6 Years ago Address
I only want to raise the tip of my nose, but is that correct? Is it long lasting? ㅠ

뉸뉴냔냐룽 Writer 2018-06-20 (수) 14:15 6 Years ago Address
[@Sullijinri] I went to a consultation because I wanted to get a high ever nose, but they said that even if I had a strong nose tip, I might not get satisfactory results. I have a hooked nose, so the tip sags quite a bit and I am strong, so I got rid of it right away. Wow
Prev  Next  List